To devs, no advanced solo version of "Tears of Veeshan: Ages End"

Discussion in 'Quests and Seasonal Events' started by Yeegz, Mar 8, 2017.

1. Yeegz Member

So let me ask why you thought it was smart in any way to create an expansion where EVERY SINGLE QUEST was soloable or advanced soloable, except the very very very last quest "Age's End" on the signature where you force it RAID ONLY. In this old dying game do you really think getting into a raid is even possible or feasible?

What could have possibly be going through your head to have a story that is 99% soloable and then the ending can't be seen by people who have lives and don't want to spend weeks getting into a raid to see the ending of a story? Just make a cutscene then, no rewards, no xp, just let us soloing and duo types watch the storys end, quest is completed and walla.

In future make expansions like this advertise "Hey it's soloable until the end and then you are not welcome to see the end. Enjoy!" Imagine going to watch your favourite movie and then you get forcibly removed 10 minutes before the movie is over simply because you didn't bring 24 obnoxious, loud people with you that talk over the ending anyway and just greedily run for the phat loot.

Well this is what Tears of Veeshan was. Totally disappointed.
    Selena and Tallin like this.
  2. Tajar Well-Known Member

You could probably one group it now, or less...
  3. Yoube Active Member

I don't know, I am kind of baffled why someone is complaining/whining about content that is two expansions old. When it was current it was only an x2 raid and stats weren't half as inflated as they are now.

Maybe this person needs to take some salt pills or something to help with the excess amount of it they have spilled on this thread.
    Kioske likes this.
  4. Selena New Member

yah exactly op, they want to lose 80% of their player base by not including duo/solo types at the end of questlines.
    Yeegz and Tallin like this.
  5. Tallin New Member

Agreed fully
    Selena and Yeegz like this.
  6. Kioske Well-Known Member

If you can't solo this encounter 3 years later, I doubt you could do the advanced solo version of it if they took the time to make one. (Current advanced solos are harder than this x2 is)
  7. Melt Actually plays the game

Idk what to tell you, KA gear one shots stuff in that raid.
  8. Acust Member

it can be soloed quite easily
  9. Yoube Active Member

OP still seems mad....

ysomadbro?
  10. Veta Well-Known Member

I didn't know your mom owned your basement. I am guessing this changes things, /hands-back-ring.
  11. Yoube Active Member

But but Veta, you promised you would never ever quit on me again.... I cant believe you have done this to me for a second time.
  12. Wurm Well-Known Member

I soloed it this past weekend, I died a few times to Mr. Fatazz Dragon breathing on me, other than that it was pretty easy.

[IMG]
  13. Daleon New Member

How did you kill Roehn Theer? He's one-shotting me. I'm in KA AS gear with 2.3M HP, and he hits for 2.7M. Is there any trick to this encounter or do I need better gear?
  14. Melt Actually plays the game

You need better gear mostly, but some of Firiona's abilities make him hit you for less. I duo'd it on my wizard yesterday. Enough dps and only one Firiona spell should be enough.
  15. Wurm Well-Known Member

Paladin with a lot of Mit and HP and self heals.