To Denmum: Help! I need somebody...for Yun Zi :(

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Uwkete-of-Crushbone, Aug 29, 2019.

1. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

[really, anyone who knows this can chime in... ;->]

First off, the good news: I found another waypoint for the first vase in the Pillars of Flame area:

/way 74.11, -64.01, -1,273.15

Pretty much exactly where I found it. :)

Now for the bad news: I'm stuck on the second step, since I've been all over the Trade Court in The Living Tombs and haven't found one climbable wall yet. For those of us who haven't done this instance, could you please provide the coordinates for that wall somewhere, either here or EQ2 Traders? It's not anywhere in the Wiki that I've been able to find. :-/

Uwk
    Soara2, Cyrrena and Cuelaen like this.
  2. Rosyposy Well-Known Member

The item is, indeed, on top of the Trade Court. I think I ran up a dirt incline, then up a ramp, across a viaduct and up another ramp to get there... Getting up there was the hardest part!
  3. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Which incline, somewhere off to the right? :-/

Uwk
    who's beginning to be as annoyed at this panda as at Qho...
    Soara2 and Cyrrena like this.
  4. Ragna Well-Known Member

Not in game, so I can't give you a /loc.

- drop down from the ZI aqueduct,
    - follow the road on the left side of the big Trade Court building.
    - go up some dirts to a ramp
    - up the ramp (little bit to the left) there's a small climbable wall.
    - jump down into a bassin, then there's a ramp going straight to the top of the building.

Hope that helps.
    Soara2, Cyrrena, Seefar and 1 other person like this.
  5. Breanna Well-Known Member

Been a while since I was in there and I hope I'm thinking of the wrong pyramid but one of them you have to do a quest to be able to climb to the top. Someone please tell me I'm thinking of the wrong one :) I haven't done the quest yet so haven't been in there to grab it. Just chiming in.
  6. Aeriel Active Member

I haven't done the quests in there but was able to climb the wall with no problem - once I found it ;) The route I eventually took was to jump down from the viaduct at the entrance, head north (keeping the large building to my right) and then at the end run up a little ramp to the right and the climbable wall was then in front of me. Just a matter then of jumping down and running up the slope.

For the first item I had to run around the T'Narev area a lot until I found the glowing vase. Mum's waypoint did not help. I wrote my waypoint down but it seems to have got lost...
  7. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

You can go to either side Uwk. Both the left side and the right side have small dirt inclines, then like cement patios with 3 or so mobs on them then there is a wall to the right if you go up on the left patio and to the left if you go up on the right patio, both have a climbable wall. A few mobs when you get up there but you should be able to see an aquaduct with green slime in it, you can jump down into a pool of green slime and the aquaduct goes away from the pool. Drop down into the pool and follow the aquaduct and then up onto another patio a few more mobs but all the vases are on this patio and from this patio you will be able to see the entrance to the zone.
  8. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

It is pretty sloppy and rushed, but maybe this will help:
  9. Ragna Well-Known Member

You're thinking of the wrong one, the "oily" wall is in the next quarter (Residence Court ?)
  10. Breanna Well-Known Member

AH HA Told you it's been a while LOL I just remembered having to do a quest to make it up one of them.
  11. Ragna Well-Known Member

Kaladim still being in DoF, I know these place all too well ;)
  12. Breanna Well-Known Member

Denmum you are the very very best, you take such good care of us :D Thank you for the vid.
  13. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Did my waypoint at the beginning of this thread help? :)

Uwk
    Cyrrena and Breanna like this.
  14. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

OMG yes, thanks for clearing that up! :D Now, go feed your cats before they stop playing with each other and go after your feet! :)

Uwk
    who won't do these silly things with anyone less than like a level 95 or 100... ;->
    Cyrrena and Breanna like this.
  15. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Yep, found all three! Thanks, folks, for all your help! :)

Uwk
    Rosyposy, Cyrrena and Breanna like this.