To be or not to be a Necromancer...

Discussion in 'Necromancer' started by ARCHIVED-moomin_london, Dec 9, 2004.

1. ARCHIVED-moomin_london Guest

Hello Guys,

I am thinking about playing an enchanter or a necromancer, can anyone assist me and tell me why I would want to be a necromancer and why I wouldn't want to be one...

Furthermore is it a good class to solo? I am thinking about playing him when I can't find a group with my bard...

Looking forward to constructive feedback.

Astragoth lvl 21 troubadour
    Mistmoore server
  2. ARCHIVED-TraceDAce Guest

Necros are a tought class to play. They can be fun when you take the time to learn your class, do not take all the Necro Problems to disuade you because in time things will get changed and you will be upset if you did not start one to find out problems were fixed and they become a well sought after class. As for soloing, again you have to learn the class to find the best ways to solo. You will not see the Damage being delt like a Wizard and such, but you speciallize in DOTs and your pet. Hope this helps you out, I played a Enc to lvl 65 in EQ1 and a Necro to 56 in EQ1, I enjoyed them both, and I am enjoying my Necro in EQ2 (Guess I cannot classify myself as necro, only lvl 19, but I will soon be there).
  3. ARCHIVED-URM8K3R Guest

i'm liking necro ok. you can solo but you really have to learn your limits and your pets as well, once you learn how to pick your battles you'll be fine. one piece of advice as soon as you hit lvl. 20 you'll get your new pet well go straight to the arcane temple and buy the app ll spell because app l pet is sssooo weak.