[TLP] Tank combat

Discussion in 'Fighters' started by Ashmedai, Oct 28, 2015.

1. Ashmedai New Member

Hi guys,

I've played a guardian before, but I'm more interested in less responsible roles right now. I've always played a traditional tank class, but I think that I'm just more interested in solo play. At max level, I would be interested in raiding.

Considering the above, which tank also has a fun combat rotation? I don't mind mixing in spells with melee combos, but I guess that I don't have a clear understanding of sk combat either.

Please help! :)
  2. Regolas Well-Known Member

As a tank you'll always be the responsible one. And for raiding as a tank you'd be expected to have top quality group gear as a minimum (imo) to be of any use.

Having said all that, if you still want to be a tank, and solo is your thing, then any tank is fine.

The higher dps ones will be slightly easier, SK, brawlers, zerker. But all are fine. You have put a TLP tag on the post title, not sure what that means. If it's TLE then SK is the best right now.
  3. Ashmedai New Member

I guess that I like a more streamlined tank where most of the aggro, healing, or saves are either passives or built into the combat skills.
  4. Regolas Well-Known Member

Then go zerker or sk.

Zerk is very passive. Get hit and get aggro/healed.

SK requires casting, but healing, dps and aggro is all combined in one.

I don't know how far developed they are on the TLE though.

I've played zerk, sk and brawler to 100. Never played Guardian or Pally to a reasonable level.