[TLE] Where do I go for gear at 50?

Discussion in 'Tips, Tricks, FAQs, and New Player Discussion' started by PSDuckie, Sep 6, 2015.

1. PSDuckie New Member

I just hit 50 on my Necromancer main on Stormhold a few days ago and, as the first expansion I hit max level in on Live was Tears of Veeshan, I have no clue where to go for gear. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
  2. Leeroy 16 year vet. Forum lurker. Altaholic.

Did you do the Sootfoot faction questline in Lavastorm? There's some gear you get from doing that. Everfrost has a nice questline too; the items get better the farther you get into the quests. I'd recommend Obelisk of Lost Souls lower levels but that zone is so heavily camped it's a pain even to get access quest done; they need to lower the number in zone that spawns a new version. Then there's City Raids (all in raid must be level 50 to get loot to drop). Prismatic questline (Fire and Ice) requires a raid but is good stuff. The Icy Dig in Everfrost is also a popular destination for level 50s on the TLE servers.
    PSDuckie likes this.
  3. PSDuckie New Member

Thank you very much for the help!
  4. Steelviper Active Member

Solusek's Eye in Lavastorm also drops good gear for Mages here and there, and for a Summoner at 50 not that tough as well I think, at least in some cases you probably will be able to go through invisible (not quite there yet so not sure how many mobs there see invisible). There are also at least 3 epic mobs, one epic x2 golem on the middle level, and 2 epic x4 names, one of which only spawns, like, once in 4 years or so though - Underworld Summoner.
    Overland names in Lavastorm can also have good Legendary drops.