[TLE] Weapon Delay Modifiers

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by Ondoki, Sep 14, 2016.

1. Poofe Active Member

Please justify this answer on the forum thread that's been up for several weeks.
    Tekka likes this.
  2. Monotone Active Member

So the community has to pay the price literally due to poor itemization. Delays don't match what they used to be on items.
  3. Ondoki New Member

First I bought the "wrong" TLE - ToT Adventure Pack for ~17€, but I contacted CS and was able to get a refund for it.

Second I bought the accountwide "reforge" feature, which I did not need in the end for 1k DBC - me and a friend thought we need it but doesn't seem so.

Third I bought the ToT Standard Edition while it was on sale for ~17€

So in the end it's the 17€ for ToT. Mostly to get ride of a "interesting" 4.5sec delay on Anaphylaxis (what is still a nice weapon on tle now with 6sec)
  4. Poofe Active Member

I'm envious, but I resolved not to pay any more money to DBG until they give TLE the attention its due for being a premium server and start communicating on the issues / ninja changes. I should also hold out for change management improvements, but others will already look at this as a wish in one hand and s*** in the other scenario.
  5. Satyr Well-Known Member

Seriously, how many people have made this mistake?
  6. ugloopni Active Member

Glad to hear you were refunded the one piece, good on daybreak and as long as you're happy.