[TLE] Weapon Delay Modifiers

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by Ondoki, Sep 14, 2016.

1. Ondoki New Member

Hello everyone

I got a problem with this weapon delay modifiers on the TLE Server.

I got told that Eviss Ryiss (Danak Quarter Master) is selling the 4s and the 6s version. I did check him, but i can not see them for sale, while a guildmember stands next to me and can see them for sell.

My first thought was - ok i was alway for a few years, maybe iam missing a expansion and therefore are not able to see / buy it - so i bought Terros of Thalumbra Expansion - logged out, logged in - nothing - still can not see them for sale.

After a while someone told me - maybe you need to "reforge" ability that came with " Age of Discovery" Expansion.
    So i logged out - logged my age old lev80 char on a live server, bought the "reforge" feature for my account (its not in the TLE Marketplace), applied and spoke to one of the reforge master as the first quest said.
    Because i alread was on my old live server character i moved over to Danak and checked if i can see / buy the delay modifiers with this character - same here can not see it.

Now i logged in my TLE Character again, checked the Quarter Master again and still can not see / buy the delay modifiers.

Now iam out of ideas why a friend can see / buy it and I am not able to.

-- short-- :)
    - can not buy / see weapon delay modifiers (on live and tle server)
    - bought Terrors of Thalumbra Exp.
    - bought accountwide reforge feature
    - still can not but / see the delay modifiers

Any ideas ?
  2. Adevil Well-Known Member

Do you own Terrors of Thalumbra?

Edit: Use /show_account_features to verify that the xpac has been applied to your account properly.

Edit2: I don't own ToT, so I'm not sure it will show up when using that command on Stormhold. You may have to use it while logged on to a live server.
  3. Ondoki New Member

Hey
    Thanks a lot for the /show_account_features - did not know that.

I bought ToT, because this was my first thought.
    But for some reasons it is not listed in the account features list.

On live Servers I have all the Expansions up to Altar of Malice (i stoped during The Shadow Odysse), but no ToT, i also does list the Dugeon Maker and the Reforgin Feature. Still can not see / buy the delay modifiers.

On the TLE Server it only lists the Expansions up to Kunark (thats the last one activated on TLE), not ToT and no Reforgin listed here.
  4. Adevil Well-Known Member

OK, here's the kicker question. Did you buy
    Standard Edition

$34.99
    $17.50
    or
    Time-Locked Server Adventure Pack

$34.99
    $17.50

The first is the actual expansion while the second is just some fluff items (88-slot bag and some vit pots) that gave TLE players something to buy if they wanted.

Edit: From various comments on the forums in the past few weeks the delay modifiers seem to be linked to ToT. The devs have not confirmed if that is as intended or not.
  5. Caith Developer

You only need to have the correct level of faction to see them, and it requires Terrors of Thalumbra to use them.
  6. Adevil Well-Known Member

Thanks for that clarification, Caith :)
  7. Ondoki New Member

ok i bought the wrong pack -

So i did invest another 20$ and bought the "true" expansion.
    This one is listed as "Terrors of Thalumbra Standard Edition" in my account setting

The wrong one was listed as "Time-Locked Server Adventure Pack"

But its still not working
    This is a screenshot from my live server character
    http://imgur.com/a/xbmQq
  8. Adevil Well-Known Member

What is your Danak faction?

Caith said you need to have "appropriate" faction, but not specifically what that faction needs to be. I'll check the quarter master with various characters on TLE & R2T and see if I can figure out what faction might be needed. I've never actually looked for the weapon delay changers.

Edit: Just looked at the image. Out of suggestions, I'm afraid. Unless TLE and live treat the delay changers bit differently or something.
  9. Ondoki New Member

max - so 50k
  10. Adevil Well-Known Member

Just looked at the image. Out of suggestions, I'm afraid. Unless TLE and live treat the delay changers bit differently or something.
  11. Ondoki New Member

Yeah same as me :(
    The screenshot is from live
    On TLE iam currently working on my faction so iam not max - but even if iam not at max i can at least see all the stuff that will be sold for 20k, 30k, 40k faction - and the delay changers are not listed as well.
    But i guess the problem is somewhere other because it does not work on live servers as well.
  12. Adevil Well-Known Member

Here's a thought. The weapon delay changers were added to the TLE server to avoid doing a lot of weapon reitemization. They were added to the live servers with ToT - meaning the vendor on live most likely is not in Danak, but in the ToT city of Maldura.
  13. Adevil Well-Known Member

I don't have a adv L80 yet, just crafting L80, but the first toon I checked with (30k Danak faction, level 37 adv) can't see anything. I tried filtering using "delay" to be sure I hadn't scrolled by something.
  14. Ondoki New Member

No sorry, the vendor is correct - A friend / guildmember of me is standing next to me, is trading with the same merchant and can see / buy them.
  15. Ondoki New Member

On TLE - not on live
  16. Adevil Well-Known Member

I meant that when checking on the live servers, you're probably at the wrong vendor if you're in Danak :)
  17. Ondoki New Member

ah sorry - will check that on live in a few minutes
  18. Adevil Well-Known Member

OK, my level 40 adverturer/80 crafter with 50k Danak faction can see the delay changers on the Race to Trakanon server. Without owning ToT.

Edit: To summarize, my crafter with 30k faction on Stormhold cannot see them, while my crafter with 50k faction on R2T can.
  19. Ondoki New Member

Ok i got it to work.

It seem on live the delay changers are on a other merchant.

I worked on my Danak Faction on TLE, now got it to 50k and iam able to see / buy it now.
    Unlike all other items you can not even see those changers if you do not have max faction it seem.
    Adevil likes this.
  20. ugloopni Active Member

How much did you end up spending altogether to change your weapon's delay?