[TLE] Wand Fix for Cube Mob

Discussion in 'Items and Equipment' started by agosborne, Mar 22, 2016.

1. agosborne Member

Weapon damage rating was changed to normalize the progression of weapons below level 90, many of which had been added or changed over the years, putting the progression way out of whack. The rating for all weapons below equip level 90 now base their damage rating on equip level and tier, so a level 60 treasured weapon will do more damage then a level 50 treasured weapon.

This only correlation between the difficulty on TLE servers and this change was to make weapons obtained by more difficult content more rewarding then weapons obtained by easy content. We have no intentions of trivializing the difficulty on the TLE servers. If you want live version difficulty, the live servers are available for you.

Last edited by Caith, Mar 10, 2016

In response....Dear Devs--

Could you please fix the Umbral Keeper cube mob wands (10% drop chances) to be better than city quest and random world wide drop chance wands but not as good as the Mutagenic Outcast (10% drop chances) wands. This only makes sense with progression....don't you think? Change to level to 70 please on Cube Mob gear so that it's on par with where it should be progression wise. Thank you.

http://imgur.com/NkLwjad

We don't get any different wands in EoF to my knowledge and these are very important for our dps and having them out of whack is not fun and is disappointing. Appreciate it!
  2. Wurdsauce New Member

Figestra, The Bedazzler was once an incredibly amazing item(low drop rate). Now it is useless. I think I was selling the current BiS wand for 12 gold before the change. lol. all those wands should be made lvl 70. or lvl 69 fabled if that would produce a higher dmg rating than the current lvl 70 legendary wand dmg.
    agosborne likes this.
  3. Seifer of Aftermath Member

I have already brought this up one time but never got a response or change and that was 2 weeks ago, But also we have gear that drops from HoF group zone that is BiS over raid gear because it is level 70 fabled.

[IMG]

The bow is only beat out by tarinax's bow by like 4 dps all other raid bows are useless, and the Droagsword is BiS because it is level 70 nothing is touching it. Either lower there level or lower them to legendary, or both for the sword.
    These items should be fixed before EoF because they will still be used then. And we are stuck with 0 progression once again.
    And stated by others raise the level on the cube mobs items they should not be level 60 dropping from orange plus con raid encounters.
    agosborne likes this.
  4. Poofe Active Member

Specifically the wands and bows though as damage rating is dependant on level.
  5. Wurdsauce New Member

Bump until Dev response....
  6. Krov Active Member

All the raid loot should be adusted to level 70 quick solution.

For individual items :

Chest plate of Fiery Might needs to be adjusted along the same progression as other chest pieces to be 48 stat 53 sta .
    Same with Draconic Deflector stat adjustment to the 48 / 53 Sta.
  7. Wurdsauce New Member

8. Wurdsauce New Member

9. Seifer of Aftermath Member

Bump once again we have the bow on the left which comes from HoF. Idk how many times i can link a heroic item that is better than raid content. But the Bow on the right is from Venekor and still has not been killed yet and is a tough encounter. I just want the levels lowered on gear from heroic zones, It can stay fabled just needs to be lower levels than raid gear.

[IMG]
  10. Arandar Well-Known Member

At this point, it's probably safe to say they're not going to deal with KoS loot. And given the choice, any effort spent on itemization would be best focused on EoF and RoK going forward. I'm not saying I disagree with your suggestions, just that the fork is already sticking out of KoS.
  11. Seifer of Aftermath Member

The problem is though that the HoF heroic gear effects EoF gear. It is still T7 gear. Like i said when they changed gear to matter by level then by rarity, they should have changed the level on gear from those zones. So now after they made those changes we have raid loot in KoS and EoF both that are lower levels than heroic gear. IF you are going to start raid gear at level 67 then end the best heroic gear at 66-67 depending.