TLE Vote: Unlock Desert of Flame Expansion Content

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Roshen, Sep 22, 2015.

1. bophus New Member

I have a family, a job, volunteer in my community and am lvl 50. You will not be a top tier player at a couple hours a week. No raid guild is going to wait for you to get on and you wont be able to get the gear needed to do progression. A level 50 pug raid isnt going to be able to do top content.

Asking everyone else to stop their game for months so you can catch up, is selfish. With the server being 2 months old and you only being level 23, it will take you a lot longer than 6 months to get to 50. You want to do the content but dont want to / cant put in the time to be able to do it. Maybe we should just wait until everyone is level 50.
  2. Loudshirt New Member

In the 4+ pages of this thread so far we have seen exactly what I have been saying about TLE since the first vote. If you go slow the people that leave will come back when an expansion is released. If you go too fast people will leave for good.
    BulletCatcher66, Madmoon and Eradani like this.
  3. Rhodris EQ2Wire Ninja

I can't help but think that the devs must be awfully disappointed in the behaviour of the player base on both sides of the yes/no divide.
  4. Moonpanther Well-Known Member

/facepalm.....
    Jaden and Blaupunkt like this.
  5. 4280777 Member

Yeah. No crowd is muuuuch better. Bunch of hateful, narrow minded and selfish people. Take this bulletcatcher guy for one, I've never seen such hateful person before. Instead of playing he's just sitting on these forums to troll every yes voter post. No wonder he's still lvl20.
    But nah, I'm with ya. Let's vote no till this parasitic yes voting scum quit! Then the quality of the gameplay goes up for sure.
    I've always wanted to do raid content with people who play 2 hours a week, it's fun and challenging.
  6. Madmoon Member

I voted "no" for the same reason I did last time - I'm not ready to move on. Pure and simple. I didn't take into account those ready to move on. I didn't take into account those NOT ready to move on. I simply looked at my environment and said, "Nope, I'm not ready to leave and explore new content." Pure and simple. I'm close, but am still enjoying the late 40s content.

And for those of you who wanted "yes" votes and are angry that "no" voters are not taking you into account - how many of you voted "no" for all the people -clearly the majority - that aren't ready to move on? How many of you angry "yes" types voted "no" to stay in the vanilla content and help people level up to you so that they are ready to leave, too? How many of you "yes" people voted "no" to further the game as a whole for the "no" vote players?

Not a single one. So, how can you be angry that they are not taking you into account, when you clearly don't care about them?

Hypocrites.
    BulletCatcher66 likes this.
  7. Schemer Member

Burn the Witch Rusher! Purge the Unclean! Free the server from the rusher's plague!
    Yeah, majority always loved this type of entertainment.
  8. Pumarah Member

Might dispute that with you, for them to actually know the vote has come up, they'll have to come to this server/world to check the news. So if they quit, their communications for news is effectively cut off as well. Me I tend to say 'good riddance to them' If they want to go play the power level game, you have the 'regular servers' to do that in. Go delete your already maxed out characters, start new ones and begin from scratch there to power your way back to the top, time and time again, ad - infumnausium. But let us enjoy the old world as it was meant to be.
  9. Ursa Minor Well-Known Member

Sometimes you have to hit the "More Options" button when composing a reply to make the quote appear. I don't know what causes that, but I see it sporadically in a couple of different browsers.
  10. Tales New Member

great to see the 2 Factions cry about each other ... last time i voted No becouse i wasnt able to get 50 with questing as an Mysticer in one month. This time i voted Yes couse there are only two good instances to go in t5 Nek Castle 2 (LOOT STILL BUGGED I COMPLAIN ABOUT THIS SINCE 5YEARS AND ITS STILL BUGGED) and Icy Dig and after a few times these Instances get Boring. Raid content isnt that great ... exept lady Vox nothing is realy hard and we done most x4 instances with an x2. I hope dof comes out and they make the nameds more challenging (Darathar has now 1,500,000 hp Godking only 500,000Hp )
  11. Normis New Member

Come on DoF! Oh the waiting is killing me! Will the fun continue? Or will Deathtoll crash and burn. We will see.. soon enough!
    BulletCatcher66 likes this.
  12. BulletCatcher66 Active Member

Uhh.. I did vote yes you silly bear. Your stereotypes are amusing to me. I am lvl 50. with prismatic, and good other gear in other slots. 50 tradeskill, yadda, yadda, yadda, I'm in the end game. I only PvP in the wild now until DoF comes out. I have an opinion counter to all the doomsday preachers here is all, and I voice it; obnoxiously, but that's the way it is online. I'm a bit of a *****, but aren't we all.

Can't play while I'm at work. But I can check these forums and read posts. I see a lot of idiots here, especially me. Just vote the way you want to. Some guy above gave his story for voting no and got told to divorce his wife. Wow.... that's effed up.
    Blaupunkt likes this.
  13. Blaupunkt Active Member

And if DoF wins on either server I predict that within 20 days of it going live the moaning will once again start, DoF is not itemised correctly, content to easy etc we NEED KOS and we need it NOW!!!!!!!!!

Probably by the very same people who claimed how much better this Xpacs would make it!
    Lodrelhai likes this.
  14. BulletCatcher66 Active Member

On Deathtoll they will scream for the Golden Days of PvP and demand KoS be launched for this that and the other reason. The same arguments here. rinse repeat. It wont stop.
  15. Miroh Well-Known Member

This is what is going to happen if DoF is unlocked, there will be a majority "Yes" vote for the KoS expansion the next go around and then each expansion will get the yes vote after that. Everyone will want what each expansion after DoF brings into the game. T5 was the start of it all, there was really nothing special about the characters or the mobs and there wasn't really anything special about T6 (DoF) other than the sad gear upgrades. TLE will be one expansion away from character upgrades and pretty decent gear....

You know I'm right.
  16. Draydan New Member

What stats are introduced in DoF? Just out of curiosity.
  17. Blaupunkt Active Member

Just to be clear, you are suggesting that once DOF gets voted for that the following vote will pass first time and KOS will be unlocked then every month a new Xpac will be unlocked because the yes vote will be so great, until I assume we reach the current 'live' expansion ?
  18. Miroh Well-Known Member

When I say TLE will be one expansion away I mean once DoF goes live. People will be chomping at the bit, so to speak, for what KoS will bring back into the game. And those who didn't want DoF, will probably vote yes for KoS just to be rid of DoF.
  19. Miroh Well-Known Member

We might not go yes for every xpac after DoF but DoF was an upset when it came out the first time and I'm sure that it will be an upset the second time around. I'm guessing, from my own personal views of the xpac, that many will rather KoS come sooner than later once DoF goes live. I, for one, will still vote no simply due to wanting the server to stay Time locked.

We can argue till we are blue in the face, its to be expected.
  20. Tales New Member

most ppl wanna have rok couse it was may the best xpac of all time. After Rok is out i will may vote no for the rest of time