[TLE] Vote to Unlock Echoes of Faydwer In-Game Now!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Roshen, Feb 4, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Munchiemaker New Member

Please vot NO for this, it is to much content all at once,
    Graybeard likes this.
  2. Adevil Well-Known Member

I agree that giving Fallen Dynasty a separate vote would have been better. However, "too much content all at once" isn't going to change next month or the month after...it'll still be the same big chunk of content it is now.
  3. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

problem is we share this thread Stormhold and Deathtoll are both TLS
    the PVP server has some specialized problems
    We do more than just kill each other
    We also collect , craft and we fill up our houses with fluff like Erolis day teddy bears and frostfell trees
    we made out of piles of bushes or even some of the most hardened PvPers put on silly outfits and even guys
    giggle about how funny they look like
    The PvP stands out , because its something that any of the PvE servers don't have, don't judge us when we ask for
    solving those special needs .
    Ridolain_Kirkwall likes this.
  4. theonlyone New Member

how about fixing pvp auto attack damage and mit you folks broke when kos was released on TLE
    Graybeard, Bosque and Eradani like this.
  5. Graybeard New Member

It certainly is dead... Strange how the DEVS seems to stick their heads somewhere they cant see that.... And again I would like to thank the DEVS for killing the FUN in this game by increasing ALL mobs to the point where it's impossible to do old solo group content even if you are 70...
  6. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

:confused:never mind what I had posted before turns out the mobs are fixed and don't hit as hard anymore
  7. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

I hope its not to late and fixing the mobs will bring some people back
    Graybeard likes this.
  8. Grymmstone Member

Well it is a week after vote was released... /crickets
    Jaden and Eradani like this.
  9. Phyr Member

The fact that this only has 3 pages is kindda telling me how the server is now.
    Either it's slowly dying b.c not alot of people care anymore
    OR
    People just dont care enough to post.
    either way people have lost intrest.
    Kind of sad.
  10. Seifer of Aftermath Member

Well the facts are....
    A. This is not even what we should be voting on....
    B. Should be a vote for Mara / Nek 3
    C. They need to fix the game in its current state before releasing anything new.
    They are showing signs of changes coming into the game and we have had word from Kander they have and will continue to come in the next few patches.
    Problem is that these fixes needed to come in original release yet they never did and now the population is a fourth of what it was. I think they could win people back with these changes if they ever come. Only time will tell.
  11. Phyr Member

I think it's a bit late. what we have is what we gonna get. Devs no longer care. If they had these fixes woudl have been taken care of in Vanilla/DoF. Here we are a Month in to KoS and these Fixes are "Coming Soon". How many time have we heard this? I'm not goin to hold my breath for the Devs to do anything, other then say. "The Hot Fix is Coming Soon.
  12. Jaden Well-Known Member

----------------------------------

*****Would like to be given a planned time of notice for the results of the vote please.*****
  13. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

I was always wondering about all those posts about I quit if the vote wont come out my way , maybe all those people quit , so less posts to threaten other people . " vote my way , or I quit "
    I mean there are some reasons why you want to quit , but it has nothing to do with how people vote
    it will be what it will be . And telling you how I vote and why will propably not change anything.
  14. Vunder Well-Known Member

I'm all for it being unlocked simply because I am one of the few people that hate KoS so this would give me something else to do for 60-70.

I also play an inquisitor so that is being a little biased for our class defining AA

I've always liked the zones and quest lines offered in EoF. But then again I play to enjoy content, not rush to level cap and sit around ******** about how loot is screwed up.

I could happily sit for another 6 months easily if EoF was unlocked simply doing guild stuff in KoS and EoF
    Wirewhisker likes this.
  15. Adevil Well-Known Member

I'd like to know if Timorous Deep and Gorwyn will be included with this release. Like Frostfang Sea and New Halas they were content released between expansions, and having them would keep the number of starter cities per faction equal.
  16. Meaghan Stormfire Well-Known Member

Why on earth would they release a zone from Rise of Kunark with Echoes of Faydwer? The number of cities per faction has been unequal more than once, they will be again.
    Spindle likes this.
  17. Adevil Well-Known Member

Why did they release Neriak and New Halas with Shattered Lands?
  18. Spindle Well-Known Member

The Fallen Dynasty was released AFTER Kingdom of Sky. It was an Adventure Pack NOT an expansion. Will probably be included in the next expansion that is given voter approval as the level range is 55-70.

Nek 3 is an instanced zone, not an expansion, that was introduced with the Adventure Pack.

Again, AFTER Kingdom of Sky, BEFORE Echoes of Faydwer. Again, an Adventure Pack, not an expansion. The release was back in 2006 and there was a great difference between AP and expansion at that time.

Change of management did away with the Adventure Pack concept and, um, messed with the expansion release format.

Neriak and New Halas were not released with the original Shattered Lands. Those two zones had not yet been located after the Great Rending.
  19. Monotone Active Member

I would like to see Mara and Nek3 before EoF. Not to mention fixing stats on raid gear to be better than some treasured gear I can get doing a 5 min quest. Fixing raid encounters. Basically get raid mechanics fixed before dropping us more broken content.
  20. jeradl Member

Wow that was a mature response. Definitely elevated my opinion of your intelligence. Daybreak is doing one hell of a job moderating these boards.

First off you are playing a PVE designed game complaining about PVP which was added later as an after thought. That just doesn't make sense. They aren't going to trash the PVE aspects of the game simply for your enjoyment of something that was never supposed to be in the game to begin with. If PVP is your thing then you should play a game that was actually designed for PVP and holds it as the highest priority which you have tons to choose from out there. If you are seriously playing EQ2 for the PVP you are big time playing the wrong game.

LOL now that's just funny. Seriously? Did you not have a single clue wth this game was? and it's history? You come play the king of games for grindy long quest lines, factions, etc and then pop off with that? About like going to play Half-Life then complaining that it's a fist person shooter and demanding more rpg from it.

You mean people like you posting 20-30 times in just this one thread alone crying about not getting your way and cussing at people just because they said play your own way and let others play theirs? yes I absolutely agree with you.
    Wirewhisker likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.