[TLE] Unusable Quest Rewards

Discussion in 'Items and Equipment' started by Arandar, Aug 17, 2016.

1. Arandar Well-Known Member

Quests in Jarsath Wastes are offering quests rewards that are unusable because of their level. The bracers are from the quest "Safely Kept Soul" and the earring is from "Anaphylaxis".

[IMG]
    Onra likes this.
  2. Blaupunkt Active Member

And do it begins, no doubt the nerf err I mean level reduction they implement will make them useless.
  3. Caith Developer

The stats are already in line with where they should be, the level correction should be in the next hotfix. So far it looks like only quest rewards have this particular issue, if anyone finds different please let me know.
  4. Blaupunkt Active Member

I take it this is for all items that are currently level 81 or higher that are in RoK from treasured all the way up to fabled ?
  5. Arandar Well-Known Member

These are quest rewards from the "A Discerning Palate" quest that has you go into Chelsith multiple times. Aside from the fact that they're level 83 and 84, their stats are also out of line with their level. Instead of level 80, they look more like level 70-72 items.

[IMG]
  6. Deathtognomes New Member

Crafted gear from the recipe books from the Bathezid and Rilss have stats and level out of balance too. its not just quest gear that is on the lame list.