[TLE] Unsafe Habor bugged?

Discussion in 'Quests and Seasonal Events' started by Kilaelya, Jan 17, 2016.

1. Kilaelya New Member

Not sure if this is solely on the TLE or elsewhere. I am trying to get the last update for Unsafe Harbor (part of the city quest line), but the queen and field marshal vishra's dialog isn't triggering after talking to vishra. I have deleted the quest and re-done it to this part, only to be met by the same issue again. Tried zoning, camping out, etc., but their dialog still isn't triggering. Anyone else with this issue? Unable to progress with the quest line, now.

Thanks.
    Aivet likes this.
  2. Aivet Well-Known Member

I hit this problem on HoF a day or so ago, so it's not just the TLE servers. I've submitted a bug report about it.
  3. Kenana Well-Known Member

Yes, I'm having the same problem. I deleted the quest and ran into the same silence between Vishra & Antonia. I also submitted a bug report.
  4. Kenana Well-Known Member

Ooops...I'm on Maj'Dul.
  5. Aivet Well-Known Member

Looks like the quest has been fixed. You'll probably need to hail Vishra again, but I didn't have to delete the quest. This is on HoF; I don't have a TLE toon to see if it's fixed there too.
    Kaitheel likes this.
  6. Kaitheel Developer

There was a code bug introduced with the update on 1/7/16 that affected many quests. It's a good bet it was related to this. Thankfully, the code issue was reported to have been resolved with a subsequent update that occurred on 1/20/16:

POPULATION / ZONE PROGRESSION
    General
    Corrected an issue that prevented interaction with many objects and NPCs.

It should be fixed, as Aivet experienced.

~ Kaitheel
  7. Kenana Well-Known Member

Thanks Kaitheel & Devs! Quest works fine on Maj'Dul now!
    Kaitheel likes this.