[TLE] Stormhold-- Tropaeum Raiding Guild Recruiting

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Mysteri, Feb 25, 2016.

1. Mysteri Member

Tropaeum is no longer recruiting for RoK. Thanks for the interest in the guild and good luck in game!

Topsy
  2. Mysteri Member

Hi folks! Just updating our recruitment needs here--we are currently looking for a Dirge, Warlock and Brigand. Any class may apply--we do have slots for "Friends and Family" who want to build their character from the ground up in preparation for EoF raiding. Give one of us a tell ingame--Jazhara, Topsy, Sythrak or Allk and visit our website at http://tropaeum.gamerlaunch.com

Game on!
  3. Mysteri Member

We have an updated list of classes needed: Warlock, Fury, Brigand. If you are returning to the game or transferring from DT or even if you are just sick of doing nothing-- check us out. We raid three nights a week and intend on hitting EoF hard when it comes out. Visit our website at: http://tropaeum.gamerlaunch.com or speak to Jazhara, Topsy, Sythrak, Allk or Moggimus ingame.
  4. Mysteri Member

Gosh I already need to update this post! Tropaeum is looking for a Brigand (high need) and Warlock, Wizard, Fury (medium need). Please visit our website at: http//tropaeum.gamerlaunch.com. Looking for folks to head into EoF with but currently raiding all KoS content.
    Speak with Jazhara, Topsy, Sythrak, Allk or Moggimus ingame.
    Thanks!
  5. Mysteri Member

Hi folks-- its almost time for EoF and I don't know about you but I'm getting excited about raiding in new zones! Tropaeum needs one Illusionist to round out our staff of raiders. Thanks to all the players who have applied we are nearly full up of all the other classes. We will look at applications for all classes on a case by case basis, so don't be too scared off by the fact that most other class needs are Closed at this time.
    If you are interested in raiding with us please contact Jazhara, Topsy, Sythrak or Moggimus ingame. Be sure to check out our forums at: Tropaeum Forums

Thanks!
    Topsy
  6. Mysteri Member

EoF is almost upon us and Tropaeum Raiding Guild still needs ONE ILLUSIONIST and ONE INQUISITOR to fill our raid. We take applications for all classes on a case by case basis so if you are interested in raiding at some point and are willing to wait until a spot opens up, please give one of us a tell: ingame contact Jazhara, Topsy, Sythrak or Moggimus ingame. Be sure to check out our forums at: Tropaeum Forums

Thanks!
    Topsy
  7. Twisted New Member

70 monk or bruiser for raiding crayonsx in game name
  8. Mysteri Member

Tropaeum Raiding Guild current class needs: ILLUSIONIST, ASSASSIN & WIZARD for EOF raiding. Applications are on a case by case basis so if you are interested in raiding at some point and are willing to wait until a spot opens up, please give one of us a tell: ingame contact Jazhara, Topsy, Sythrak or Moggimus. Visit our forums at Tropaeum Forums .

Thanks!
    Topsy
  9. Mysteri Member

Hello Stormhold! We are loving EoF and have actively been raiding since expansion release. Our current class needs are still : ILLUSIONIST, ASSASSIN & WIZARD. If you are interested in raiding and questing in EoF--give one of us a tell. We take applications on a case by case basis so even if a raid spot for your class is not currently open you can still apply. Talk to Jazhara, Topsy, Sythrak or Moggimus ingame and visit our forums at Tropaeum Forums.

Thanks!
    Topsy
  10. Mysteri Member

Hi Folks-- Tropaeum Gaming has reopened applications for a few key positions in our raid force. If you are interested in raiding and are level 70, please send a tell to one of our Recruiting officers: Jazhara, Topsy, Sythrak or Moggimus online. If you want to raid but are not quite up to level yet, please feel free to apply--applications are taken on a case by case basis. Visit our forums at Tropaeum Forums Oh, and by the way, EoF is a blast! Currently we have cleared Freethinkers and Clockwork, and are working our way through Emerald Halls and Mistmore Castle. Check our progress on: TLE Raid Progression
    Topsy
  11. Mysteri Member

Mayong died last nite in Mistmore Inner Sanctum.... we mourn his passing, but rejoice that we are #2 in the RAID PROGRESSION Does that mean we try harder? You bet! Interested in joining a winning team? Contact Alkk, Madruk, Rhysa, Topsy or Moggimus ingame and visit our website at Tropaeum Forums.

Topsy
  12. Mysteri Member

We were in Emerald Halls last night and are now officially on the 2nd floor :) Want to raid with us? We need a few classes--currently seeking Illusionist, Coercer, Swashbuckler, Troubadour. Not one of these classes? Apply anyway because apps are taken on a case by case basis. Go to Tropaeum Forums to check current needs or give Alkk, Madruk, Rhysa, Moggimus or Topsy a tell ingame!

Topsy
  13. Mysteri Member

Hi folks :) Here I am with my weekly update of Tropaeum Guild's recruitment post. This week we had a very successful raiding week--we even added a 4th day to our rotation to accommodate the number of mobs we have on farm status now. We are currently breathing down Wuoshi's neck--this dragon is not expected to live much longer...
    In other news, we are looking for a competent Troubadour, Dirge, Swashbuckler and Brigand to raid with us. Send tells to Alkk, Madruk, Rhysa, Topsy or Moggimus ingame. Check out our forums for class needs at Tropaeum Forums. Follow our raid progress at Raid Progression.

Thanks!
    Topsy
  14. Mysteri Member

We are still in need of a Troubadour, Dirge, Swashie and Brigand and you can give a tell to Alkk, Madruk, Rhysa or Topsy ingame to apply. Seriously folks-- we raid. If you want to raid for loots, for fun, for the challenge of it or just to hang out with cool people- apply. RoK is looming on the horizon with new zones, new dungeons and a ton of new quests. Join and get to know us now. Our forums: Tropaeum Forums is updated regularly with all our class needs.

Topsy
  15. Mysteri Member

Hey folks! How's it going? The poor TLE server has been a bit of a roller coaster lately with the current changes, but Tropaeum just keeps on raiding! Maybe you are in a guild now but the itch to get better gear and see the end game is driving you crazy. Maybe you are in a guild that seems to have fewer and fewer members. Maybe you have leveled up a new character in preparation for Ruins of Kunark. Whatever your reason--hear it from me now--Raiding is FUN and CHALLENGING! I know that's what I play for. How about you?

Current Guild needs: Troubadour, Dirge, Swashbuckler and Brigand
    Guild Website: Tropaeum Forums
    Contact ingame: Rhysa, Allkk, Madruk or Topsy

Thanks and see you in Norrath,
    Topsy
  16. Mysteri Member

Although we have a pretty full group preparing for the RoK release, we are still accepting new members as friends and family. However, if you are a Brigand, Swashbuckler or Dirge look us up ingame! Send a tell to Rhysa, Allkk, Dediadeis or Topsy.

Current Guild needs: Brigand, Swashbuckler, Dirge
    Contact ingame: Rhysa, Allkk, Dediadeis or Topsy
  17. Mysteri Member

Well the RoK vote is off for another month but that has not stopped Tropaeum Raiding Guild from, er... raiding! We are systematically gearing members from the EoF raid zones in preparation for the eventual release of RoK. Come join us!

Current Class Needs: Brigand, Fury, Swashbuckler, Troubador, Warden
    Ingame contacts: Rhysa, Wrysa, Alkk, Dediadeis or Topsy
  18. Mysteri Member

Well, it seems like lots of guilds are playing on the RTT (Race to Trakenon) server...we have a few players over there dinking around, but here on Stormhold we are RAIDING! That's right--we are one of the few actual raid guilds left on the server atm. Last week we took a bunch of people through MMIS and reaped 14 Soulfire's from Mayong. We are still seeking a couple of people:

Current Class Needs: Brigand, Fury or Warden
    Ingame contacts: Wrysa, Rhysa, Alkk (or Allkk), Dediadeis and Topsy
  19. Meaghan Stormfire Well-Known Member

Feed me more please. I'm tired of getting the usual folks killed all the time.
  20. Mysteri Member

LOL, one of those dead folks being me! Our "usual folks" tend to be pretty loyal, don't they Meaghan? There is a good reason for that... we are a damn good guild ;)

Topsy