[TLE] Stormhold: Scions of the Void recruiting!

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Einzelhaft Narynn, Oct 24, 2015.

1. Einzelhaft Narynn New Member

[IMG]
    Greetings, TLErs!

Level 20 guild Scions of the Void is now recruiting on Stormhold! We are presently a small core group playing characters across all levels, working to explore as much content as possible throughout the world! We welcome all group/campaign-oriented folks across the level spectrum to join us in rediscovering the lore and legends of Norrath. Because we do actually pursue content as opposed to always grinding for XP, players new to the world may be especially interested in SotV, We actively work Heritage Quests and the other major story line quests that help connect the world to its inhabitants and fill in those obvious gaps left by solely grinding to cap.

Our goal is to fill out with members who want to work as a community to experience as much of what Norrath offers as we can! We've no desire to be some thousand-account megaguild where folks get lost. We will close recruiting when we achieve a solid character base, and focus on the betterment of our community from within!

If you'd like more information on Scions of the Void (including how to join), please visit our web site at http://sotv.einzelhaft.net, or feel free to contact our recruiters or leave questions here!

See you on Norrath!
    Einzelhaft Narynn, GL and co-founder, Scions of the Void
  2. Valomir New Member

Hello my friend! I am going to shoot you a private message so we can communicate. I am very interested in the guild :)