[TLE] Stormhold Raid Alliance

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Selnok, Feb 19, 2016.

1. Selnok New Member

Welcome to the Stormhold Raid Alliance.

Our main goal is to offer the opportunity for any player to raid without the restrictive nature of a common raid guild, such as guild change or strict weekly time commitment.

As a raiding alliance, we also aim to defeat the hardest mobs that can be found in EverQuest 2, as applicable to the various expansions.

This will be achieved through excellence. We intend to demonstrate it through numerous ways such as :
    Game play, both individually and collectively.
    Strategies that are succeful, understood and applied.

We welcome every player interested and will gladly assist those who seek to improve and have a good time.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For our very first raid team, we are currently recruiting players of any classes.
    Our plan is to start with the prismatic line to work our way up the content thereafter.
    Raids are scheduled to be on Saturday from 20:00 to 22:00 EST along with Wednesday from 19:00 to 21:00 EST.

For further details, please feel free to contact myself on Selnok or visit our website http://sra.guildlaunch.com
  2. splatterpunk28 Well-Known Member

Is this still happening? Stormhold needs a raiding alliance. ;)
  3. Selnok New Member

Yes, we are still working on the recruitement. As of now, we are good on tanks. Mostly looking for healers, scouts of all kinds along with enchanters.

Our first official raid will be held on March 12th.
  4. Phyr Member

How is this coming along?
  5. Selnok New Member

Got an additionnal conjuror. Still looking for healers, scouts and enchanters.
  6. Kalrithian New Member

Are you still looking for new raiders? I'm looking to raid with a 70 Ranger and my friend is interested with a 69 Inq.

Kalrithian & Magnar in game.
  7. Ahriham Member

How i get in on this seems you might be what i am looking for