[TLE] Stormhold Luxury Qeynos 2rm Re-Skin

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Cheribomb, Sep 21, 2015.

1. Cheribomb Well-Known Member

Stormhold - Lions Mane Inn - Starcrest Commune 2 Room - Cheribomb

I re-skinned this small house in Qeynos using teak and ash. I used only mastercrafted items and was the first time I did a large design with the teak tiles, they go really well with the ash tiles. This was also the one time I wasn't miffed that the ash tiles don't match the rest of the ash set :) This is currently using the Affluent Eldar wall/trim option.

Can't tour on Stormhold? View more pics and other designs on my website. http://eq2customdesigns.weebly.com/luxury-qeynos-2rm-apt-re-skin-for-sale.html

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
  2. Moonpanther Well-Known Member

Nice work Cheribomb! And it does look very good together!!
  3. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Looks beautiful, but the first 5 pics didn't show? :-/

Uwk
  4. Laliya Active Member

Nice job :) and actually pattern of ash tiles imho better than the one devs used for the rest of the ash building blocks set.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  5. Niboota Well-Known Member

I am glad to see the Teak tiles used! That set just doesn't get used enough, and it's awesome!
  6. Vasciagio Well-Known Member

Nice Job. I prefer the color and look of the ash tiles to the other ash building block pieces as well. I am also glad that they didn't put the bands on the railing of the rail of banded sandalwood. The rest of the set have rails and I like the set and use it a lot, however, when it comes to scaling for different areas the bands from one block are very hard to line up with another of a different scale. Also, I like the teak blocks as well. I think they go well with a romantic theme because with have a slight pink tint. The Rosewood tile is rather nice too. Just sucks that we don't have blocks to go with that tile.
  7. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

Looks awesome! I will keep it in mind if I ever get to the point where I can decorate on that server.
    Niboota and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  8. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Amen! Finally got to see the first pics in the sequence, and I gotta know: HOW did you get the ceiling in a Qeynos place to cooperate?? :D

Uwk