[TLE] Shaman Group wards only warding the shaman.

Discussion in 'Priests' started by Tru of Guk, Jan 13, 2017.

1. Tru of Guk Member

Not sure if this is being seen on live or not. According to ACT and my logs the group wards are only being applied to the Shaman. For the defilers that get the heal component the heal is hitting all group members but the ward absorption is only being felt by the individual shaman. Can anyone else check this out...Seems to have started yesterday after the patch
  2. Anaranj Member

You are right. I've been this afternoon with my defiler at Reaver's Remnant. Carrion Warding only affects the healer.
  3. Tru of Guk Member

went back through my ACT and this has been going on since sometime in november lol.
  4. Kari Well-Known Member

Is there any chance it is a display error? I am seeing the same thing in my ACT, but it is still consistently one of my top heals, and I don't see myself taking more damage than the main tank.
  5. Caith Developer

It is a display error, no matter who is actually being protected it is showing the caster in the ward text, not the target that was actually taking damage. We've got a fix for the next hotfix already set.
    Dude and Kurzan like this.
  6. Yahku Active Member

(1484593977)[Mon Jan 16 20:12:57 2017] YOUR Reprieve absorbs 1388412 points of damage from being done to YOURSELF with 10989160 points of damage bleeding through.
    (1484593977)[Mon Jan 16 20:12:57 2017] YOUR Soul Shackle absorbs 6770742 points of damage from being done to YOURSELF with 10156113 points of damage bleeding through.

So it is 10.989.160 - 6.770.742 = 10.156.113 ??

Is this a display error? I don't know, but at the moment there are MANY things broken with the wards, this is only one example of several weird things happening in the game at the moment. Some have broken calculations as shown above, some have numbers just disappearing between two lines and some bleedthrough / redirect bugs are also in. It may be the case that some / most of them are display errors, but definitely not all. My raid-alt char was a defiler. Full grandmastered with ~17k potency he was not able to heal Vhakiz with 27 million HPS over 2+ minutes. I betrayed to mystic with a token, never played the mystic solo or in group and only bought the most important wards on master. rest spells apprentice level. It was absolutely easy going to heal this encounter with 8-12 million HPS over 4-6 minutes. The betrayal was made in a raid break so i had the same group + raid setup for comparability.
  7. Kari Well-Known Member

It looks like group wards have been reverted back to how they were before the last fix. They are registering on the group member being warded and the bleed-through isn't being redirected back to the shaman, but there is no bleed-through registering on the parser at all. The other wards are still showing bleed-through, just the main group ward isn't.