[TLE] Set sail for slaver's isle quest working correctly?

Discussion in 'Quests and Seasonal Events' started by Phixur, Sep 6, 2015.

1. Phixur New Member

I've been trying this Freeport quest for awhile now, and can't get past the first group of mobs. The first group I can body pull and it's three heroic 50 mobs. The second group though can't be body pulled without aggroing the next several groups along with them. I get four groups of three heroic 50 mobs which simply can't be done (at least not by me). Am I doing something wrong or is aggro broken in this zone?
  2. eq2vet New Member

not sure but iv died 20 times just to get my 13 and still need to get past the mobs i play on Stormhold server and play and pretty good equipped brigand guild mate says he could not do it on his OP necro whats wrong?
  3. eq2vet New Member

bump. anyone looking in to this? iv sent bug report should i do a petition also?
  4. Kelain New Member

Yeah I'd really like to know what genius thought that having multiple groups of mobs linked to each other somehow makes for a "solo quest"
  5. Ap0k Member

The devs for this server wont fix this, so just mentor to a level 1 or 2.
    What crap buggy content in these FP quests. Indicative of whats to come when the mobs reset randomly on Buccaneer at Arms. Pay to pay for this crap....