TLE Server Livestream: Weds, July 22 @ 2PM PDT

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Roshen, Jul 17, 2015.

1. Roshen Well-Known Member

We'll be streaming from the new Time-Locked expansion server Stormhold on Wednesday, July 22, 2015 starting at 2PM Pacific* on the EverQuest 2 Twitch channel.

[IMG]

Join Holly "Windstalker" Longdale, Kyle "Kander" Vallee, Carlos "Gninja" Mora, and Ry “Roshen” Schueller for this stream as we share some behind-the-scenes information on how the Time-Locked Expansion servers came together, and hang out on the Stormhold server.

Join us for this stream, and log into Twitch to chat with us and other players. We look forward to talking with YOU during this stream!

*Convert to your local time
    Zealander and Jaden like this.
  2. SeaJae Member

Interesting. I'll be there right after I hit 50. ;)
  3. ColbyJack Well-Known Member

I'm so completely bummed that I'm going to be working while you guys are all having fun :(
  4. Стихиец New Member

Please bring back the old start island,without it the game does not interest..(((((( old animation skills(npc beat the old animation),and most importantly bring back the old Qeynos and Freeport.Because of the new starting locations so many areas are losing the meaning and the population...(Caves,misty oak forest,the forest ruins,the cemetery can continue to infinity)),just need to return the old spell effects all classes(pet, the dark knight is agro on the area,lowering the energy of the illusionist and coercer),return weight (!!!!),PS you need to remove,damage as before must be, strength-damage near+weight, Dodge-agility,wisdom - resistance ,intellect, spell damage, stamina, resistance to physical attacks.Return NPC torguish tickets (!!!!) in Qeynos Harbor before he was(each time it is impossible to run on foot from antonica in thundering steppes to the pier..),just remove the food masterkraft.
    I sincerely hope that you will listen to the views of players on the beta server, all is tested and paid their money.
    starbuck and Thalador like this.
  5. Roshen Well-Known Member

Reminder: This stream is TODAY! (in like, an hour)
    HaphazardAllure likes this.
  6. Moonpanther Well-Known Member

I missed this, did it get loaded up to utube by chance?
  7. Mystfit Well-Known Member

Meatbeast mounnnntttssssss-ground though they may be!
  8. HaphazardAllure Well-Known Member

Moonpanther likes this.
  9. Enkefalos Member

Really enjoyed watching the stream, especially some of the devs talking about process behind bringing the isle back. And the small bit of gossip, I guess, about what happened to them originally.
  10. Moonpanther Well-Known Member

HaphazardAllure likes this.
  11. Rhodris EQ2Wire Ninja

I felt really sick watching the boat ride in 1st person......