[TLE] Raiding Axiom Thoughts.

Discussion in 'General TLE Discussion' started by Adoninilol, Jul 17, 2017.

1. Mashef Member

LOL 1.5 years of krono. Weak. Before you attempt to brag to get to at least 3 to 4 years. I am actually selling off my krono as this is my last round of TLE for EQ1 and EQ2. I have so many I can't get rid of them fast enough and am still set for 3 years on 2 accounts.
  2. Mashef Member

Millennial attitude. So what if the dragon just leveled up from eating to many weak adventurers? I mean them publishing every change is not very immersive. Surprises are good. keep up the good work DBG
  3. Adoninilol Well-Known Member

Get out of my internet browser
  4. Atan Well-Known Member

I agree, however there becomes a point of being respectful of peoples time. I'm only going to waste so many hours checking if something happens to be fixed yet before I just start deciding to play League again and stop logging into EQ2 again.

Massive pendulum swings probably deserve a single line in patch notes. Tweaking of a script or flavor changes, not so much,

What would kill immersion would be to spell out what has been changed, and no one is asking for that. A simple liner that raid mobs have been tweaked with no further explanation is plenty enough communication to let me and all the like minded people know it is worth investing that time.

I would expect the same if a heritage mob was broken in some way, like for example if Fyst had 50 million hp and was unkillable. Would groups keep running DFC every day to spawn him and see if he still wipes them? You want to run that group each night seeing if he's been fixed or not? Or is it reasonable to expect a single line in patch notes indicating 'something' was changed on Emporer Fyst, and now you should run that group again and check it out. The issue this thread is discussing is pretty much exactly the scenario I just laid out only in a raid instance instead of a group instance.
    Draknox likes this.
  5. Mountbatten Well-Known Member

How many bloody times does it need to be said that nobody is asking for itemized changelogs.

I swear some of you people fail so hard at reading comprehension.
    Draknox and Flossie like this.
  6. Season Active Member

Mashef thanks us for testing content for him, then gets mad when we state the problems with it. Clearly he just wants to argue against us with no constructive feedback, just ignore him.
    dirgenoobforreal and Flossie like this.
  7. Flossie Member

I'm super new to raiding! Actually, what's a raid?! Thank you for enlightening me with all your veteran knowledge. We never would have come this far without your input.
  8. Adjuvant1 Member

This 13.5yo nostalgia pastime is not "beta raiding". This is not that, you're comparing unlike things.

People have done these fights thousands of times, there have been write-ups on the interwebs over a decade how to do them, many of us have done these fights several times ourselves. We are not in a position in unknown territory.

People didn't come here for that. It's a mockery toward our state of being fans of this game specifically.
    Flossie likes this.
  9. Tru of Guk Member

Maple they hate you so much that you want info? they won't even give us patch notes now...thanks for the whining
  10. Atan Well-Known Member

11. Adoninilol Well-Known Member

Getting pretty sick of this childish game, this is the only game that I can think of that I have raided in that I haven't been given patch notes when mobs were changed, how hard is it to just raise hp of all raid mobs by like 200%, and make them swing a little bit faster so then that way reactives/heal over times matter and channelers don't dominate?
    Flossie likes this.