[TLE] Priest for RoK

Discussion in 'Priests' started by Mankar, Jun 24, 2016.

1. Mankar Active Member

If you were going to roll a priest for RoK for grouping/raids, which priest class would you choose and why? Would you change your recommendation for someone new to priests in general?
  2. Arielle Nightshade Well-Known Member

I'd want an Inquisitor. Once you get your mythical with clickie, you are a cure-machine going into content that is whack a mole curing.

If you were new to priesting, I'd recommend Warden. Solid, good heal class that is a little forgiving to a new healer.
  3. Rubick Well-Known Member

Inquisitor. They were the best solo healers in the game during TSO. I know you're doing RoK first, but they're fine in RoK too. Granted they've consolidated cures since TSO so most classes will be able to solo heal, but that myth clicky made me fall in love with mine during TSO. Plus Fanatical Devotion might be good again on TLE.
  4. Clocut Member

Templar, because there are almost none. You're pretty much garunteed to find a raid guild
  5. Ashenheart Member

Yep, my Inquisitor rocked in RoK back in the day. He could solo most anything with dps spec'd AAs and gear. With heal spec AA and gear (gotta love pond wash!) he made significant contributions to groups. Still, my guild then preferred templar for burst heals. But there is no denying the value of a group/raid reactive.