[TLE] Mitigations

Discussion in 'Fighters' started by Dixa, Aug 18, 2015.

1. Dixa Active Member

I have zero time to play anything at the moment to test myself, but after this mornings patch that removed "If not fighter" from all group mitigation buffs pre 80, how are you folks finding your physical mitigation now?
  2. neverlefthanging New Member

There is also a trade off not mentioned. Those group buffs that now add mitigation to fighter classes no longer add max health to fighters.
  3. Dixa Active Member

so basically it did nothing for total effective health. i logged in just now and the physical mit buff seems smaller too, almost trivial.
  4. Tsurupettan Active Member

The physical mit portion of my Defiler's Shroud of Armor IV Expert is identical to what it was before the change. All of the similar buffs should be 520 physical mit at expert and 541 at master, and from checking spells on the broker they still are. The health bonus being removed is correct, however.
  5. Dixa Active Member

defeats the purpose of letting it work now if the hp portion is lost. effective health remains the same, they just trick people into thinking you got more because the mouseover of physical mit went up 4%