[TLE] Major Ice Comet Issue

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by Rubick, Aug 8, 2015.

1. Rubick Well-Known Member

Not sure if it was intentional, but Ice Comet can't be crafted until DoF is released. It seems like that couldn't be intentional, seeing how a class defining ability such as that isn't possible to acquire unless you get a lucky master. I haven't seen any adepts or masters of it on the broker either, so I'm not even sure if they're dropping. Either way, some feedback would be appreciated just so wizard on Stormhold can know whether to expect a fix in the near future.

Thanks!
    <3 Mag

P.S. This server rocks.
  2. Rubick Well-Known Member

FYI, it's broken because Advanced Sage Volume 50 is only dropped by desert of flames mobs. It has several other important abilities for other classes on it, but none as defining as Ice Comet. HALP!
  3. Alphonsus Well-Known Member

I believe they said somewhere that you can only craft experts up to 49, you'll have to wait for DoF to do 50/51. Redoing all the recipes would affect live as well.
  4. Rubick Well-Known Member

I understand that, but the change to live wouldn't even be noticeable. All they would have to do is add the recipe to a few mobs in vanilla content. They don't even have to remove it from the DoF loot tables.