[TLE] Lowbie leveling

Discussion in 'Tips, Tricks, FAQs, and New Player Discussion' started by Enitzu, Dec 22, 2015.

1. Enitzu New Member

So I just started EQ2 for the first time really. I did play for like a month years ago but don't really remember anything so basically totally new. After finishing the newbie isle, doing every quest even the drop ones, I moved to freeport. Where when you walk out the gates to commonlands you are greated by a bunch of lvl 9-11 mobs. Yet I am only level 5 lol.

My question is where are you supposed to go to start off? Since I am 3 boxxing I can kill the 10s but it just doesn't seem like very good xp without the quests to go with it. Seems like in EQ2 when the mobs are too high lvl you get less xp. Powerlevel prevention? I can kill whites and get the same xp as I get from reds.
  2. Eradani Well-Known Member

the gold colored bells are city bells and connect you with Graveyard 5-10, Sunken City 5-15, The Ruins 10-20, The Sprawl 5-15 ish idk really. you can farm the nameds in these zones for master spells.
    OR
    the greyish bells are world bells and if you zone to Neriak then find your way out to DLW, there's lots of fairly decent gear to be had there.
    Acidon and Seefar like this.
  3. Enitzu New Member

Thanks! Did not know that. Will definitely take a look at that tonight.