[TLE] Leveling Crafting on a TLE Server

Discussion in 'General TLE Discussion' started by Sigrdrifa, Jul 7, 2017.

1. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

On Public Test? Oy, that's not good, given our economy there... :-/

Uwk
  2. The_Grim_Ogre New Member

Oh, no not on test, on Kaladim. Just testing my leveling paths prior to Varsoon opening.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  3. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Hmm, still not good... :-/

Uwk
  4. Siren Well-Known Member

The live servers (and those templated similarly content-wise like L&L Kael Drakkel and Isle of Refuge Free Trade) have higher provisioning rare drop rates than the TLs. I have been /feedbacking with every TL beta for a drop rate increase, to no avail.
  5. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Okay, that's just scary...how do the TL folks manage to get anything crafted there? :-/

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.
  6. Turkish Member

I do seem to recall the rare food items being particularly rare and valuable in comparison to other rares of the same tier. I think my biggest expense next to buying the occasional Krono was raid food.

(edited to note that I am referring to Kaladim here)
  7. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

for me on Kaladim it was around 300 to 500 bushes before I got a rare food item.
    you can use some tinkered items and some equipment from the village of Shin to improve your chance to find any rares.
    Breanna and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  8. Arielle Nightshade Well-Known Member

I can concur - I leveled tradeskill first and was harvesting like a mofo the first few days. As I leveled up within range, I was getting all other rares in satisfactory but not stupid-easy rare fashion, but at 250 harvesting for everything now, I haven't seen one rare food drop.