[TLE] Healer Advice

Discussion in 'Priests' started by Kindread, Dec 15, 2016.

1. Kindread Active Member

My friend and I are coming back to EQ2 and decided to give the TLE server a try. We are a Tank/Healer duo and decided on a Paladin and Mystic.

Our hope was that the Paladin self heals would work well with the Mystics Wards, but I foresee us running into

My question is, what are the current pros/cons of the various healer classes at the moment. All data I have found on the boards here is from pre-AAs. Can anyone give me their opinions on what they feel is stronger, or weaker in the various environments (Solo, Small Group, Full Group, Raid).

Thanks!
  2. Demoneque Member

I think that healers are in a good place on TLE. We do suffer from a 20% decrease in the power of our heals, but for most content any healer can hold their ground. A Paladin's percentage based heals are great for filling in the gap.

I play a Warden on TLE. I'm light on DPS, but I can keep a group alive in both raid and group settings. Mystics can run in to power issues, but your mythical will eventually help with it. As a Warden, if I'm spending a majority of my time healing, I won't run out of power with my epic/mythical weapon equipped.