[TLE - FG] Daytime Guild Possibility?

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Millux, Jun 16, 2017.

1. Millux New Member

(tl;dr - Seeing if there are many daytime players interested in forming a guild for Fallen Gate. Post to give an idea of the numbers.)

I live on the east coast US, but work nights, so I mostly play during the morning/afternoon. Normally, I join European guilds, which I may end up doing again here, but since it is a little less than 2 weeks before FG opens, I though I would see how many people may be looking for a similar guild. One important point to note: I am not looking to lead a guild. I have tried being an officer before and really do not have the patience nor personality to deal with other people's drama in a socially acceptable manner. So, it is my hope, that with enough responses to a thread like this one, some motivated soul will step up to the challenge.

It would not be for me to declare, but in my mind, I am thinking of a casual/medium core guild that raids on 2 weekdays and 1 sat/sun with raid member, plus perhaps a weekend pickup raid for casual members/alts to get some boss kills in. Something like 10am eastern US (4pm CET), give or take an hour, for start times.

If you would be interested in such a guild, please post here, so we can show if there are sufficient numbers planning to play on Fallen Gate.
  2. Kreeden New Member

Would work well for me. I am a student and I need to take my evenings for studying, but my daytime pockets when I do not have classes will be my EQ2 time. Based in EST time. Even if no such dedicated guild arises from this post, we should look each other up in game to have other friends with similar playtimes.
  3. Millux New Member

I would be fine with that. Message me with the general times you would be available and what class you intend to play. If a few others come along, maybe we can get a regular group going at least.
  4. Phaedrix Active Member

5. Carynn Well-Known Member

As I'm looking for this, too, you'd have one more!