[TLE] far sea trading tokens island of mara

Discussion in 'Tradeskills' started by Pifpaff, May 14, 2016.

1. Pifpaff New Member

After doing several searches am I correct in finding that the only way to get tokens and faction after completing the quests in butcherblock, steamfont and isle of Mara, is to do the one quest ( weekly ) since we can't do writ's or the group missions?
  2. Lea Plath Active Member

The weekly and similar came about in TSO
  3. Springelf Active Member

It is very frustrating. I checked too and was blah about the fact there is no way to earn tokens.
  4. Eradani Well-Known Member

5. Pifpaff New Member

6. Eradani Well-Known Member

omg i'm so embarassed that i didn't see TLE right there in the title. sorry
  7. Meirril Well-Known Member

The FSSD tokens were introduced with the Legend of Ykesha expansion. The group crafting instances have a minimum level of 50 to access them. 3 of them are in older content (Antonica, Commonlands, Steamfont), but the 4th is in Moors. As such, I think they'll probably won't allow anyone access to the group crafting instances until LoY is released.

FYI: the group instances only give 1 token per run, plus a chance to drop additional tokens in the reward chest. If they don't change the way these quests work just for TLE then you'll be able to get a new quest every hour. After LoY it isn't until ToV that you have repeatables that offer a more substantial repeatable reward.