[TLE] Deathtoll to Stormhold Transfers Open Weds, March 9 @ Noon PST

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Roshen, Mar 7, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chiffon Active Member

It appears they went with the info posted above.

Quote:
    A: In the event of duplicate character names during a server consolidation, priority will be given to the character who has logged in to the game within the past sixty (60) days. If multiple characters have logged in within the past sixty (60) days, then the character which was created first will retain their name. Other same-named characters will have an "X" (or several) added to their names automatically until their name is unique.

So if both players logged in within the last 60 days it went to whoever created the name first, and a Z was added to the end of the other name.
  2. Adevil Well-Known Member

My Deathtoll character kept her name despite there being a Stormhold character of the same name. My character was created later, but was logged in during the past 60 days.
  3. Chiffon Active Member

One of my Stormhold characters lost her name and I wasn't given a rename potion to use. Is there a rename command?
  4. Adevil Well-Known Member

From ZAM:
    • /rename [name] - If you have a rename coming due to acquiring an X as a result of a server merger, use this command to rename your character. Get it right, it's once only.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.