[TLE] Crafting Raids

Discussion in 'Tradeskills' started by sinergy111, Jan 13, 2017.

1. sinergy111 Member

So I know those of us on TLE have a weird situation when it comes to tradeskilling like we dont get our level 80 experts because they have been converted to tier 9 and as an adventurer it's actually kind of nice to have a few spells that everyone goes hunting for... (as a TSer grumble)

However if I could make a plea to the Brell to get the crafting raids looked at. They are currently level 80 quests and i even tried it on a level 69 just to make sure with the same result.

Everytime i have completed it I have gotten the Far Seas Strategic Pricing (3rd edition) Volumes 1,4 (level 90 recipe books)and level 80-89 rares

Now I'm hoping to be in TSO a couple few months so if fixing it will break it worse then don't bother but it would be nice to be able to get the level 80 books from the raids and level 70-79 rares otherwise i will waste my time have a head start on the following expansion and will likely have my stuff deleted (see void shards)

BTW thank you for TLE and its getting better and better. I love that you brought back requiring t1 to get t2 and removed the rare shard merchant. I have never seen so many LFG's and people taking anyone because there is many easy and medium difficulty zones to choose from. I haven't done them all to see if there is any "hard" zones yet

Today I noticed that we are about on par now with the upgraded crafted agnostic gear as far as stats. I wonder if that is the plan because that would make sense since the gear around the world would actually be in line with agnostic gear therefore not making the rest of the game obsolete on the power curve.
  2. sinergy111 Member

Even if you added the 80 Shard armor books to the loot table in addition to the 90 ones then we would have a chance at getting both this would be amazing