TLE Changes Leaked from Live

Discussion in 'General TLE Discussion' started by Buffrat, Nov 28, 2017.

1. Buffrat Well-Known Member

Ancestral Avatar change added base auto mult on TLE. Mystics now give a single target 32% auto attack damage increase. What.

Daring Advance change added a proc to rogue off stance, but it doesn't actually proc. It just looks pretty. Which is a shame, because this would've actually brought rogues close to being balanced if it were 100% proc off any CA cast.

Glory ward addition affects all tiers.

Monk RW Buff affects all tiers.

Guardian HP Buff affects all tiers.

Defiler HP Debuff wasn't changed to increased damage taken.

Spellshield & Requiem of Reflection changes affected TLE as well, but that's expected as they are the only tiers of the spells.

Tenacity's DPS mod was removed (on eq2u it looks like it was reverted to Multi Attack)

[IMG]

Clockwork Illusion was nerfed by 90 ability mod the day of launch with no notes...

https://gyazo.com/2bcd41e30ea0a06923b696f646291865

I didn't check all of the spells but I checked most of them.
  2. Adoninilol Well-Known Member

If this is intentional: please add the assassin villainy auto multiplier to tle. Thank you
  3. Buffrat Well-Known Member

Dirge buff got affected on all tiers too.

[IMG]
  4. Atan Well-Known Member

wow, perhaps TLE beta should have been opened sooner...
  5. Reptoid Member

I really wish there was a change to it before I purchased the expac solely just for that buff. Nice to spend 32 dollars on something that is completely irrelevant
    dirgenoobforreal likes this.
  6. Buffrat Well-Known Member

Abomination, Ancestral Avatar, Daring Advance, and Tenacity are still bugged post the 11/28 6 pm patch.

Glory had it's ward removed but still "Lasts for 8.0 seconds".

Battle Tactics, Calm Tranquility, and Harl's Rousing Tune were fixed.

(Spellshield & Requiem of Reflection are assumingly intended.)
  7. dirgenoobforreal Well-Known Member

My Clockwork Illusion only gives me 28.2 Amod now.

Tenacity Focus still adds 162 Stamina and 28.8DPS at master level, but the starter DPS mod buff has been removed. So Tenacity without the focus effect only adds 155.7 stamina.

The mount gives no stats until level 80.

The level 50 cross bow is level 47, has decent starting stats I guess, but you cant level it, so whats the point?
  8. Cheallaigh Well-Known Member

the mounts wont jump(barely) or leap either.
  9. Buffrat Well-Known Member

The mount not giving stats until 80 is intended. The mount is also a flying mount so of course it doesn't jump...
  10. Cheallaigh Well-Known Member

jumping, and leaping are two different things
  11. Buffrat Well-Known Member

Tenacity is still broken which is a huge issue.
    Draknox likes this.
  12. Zenji Well-Known Member

This needs more attention.
  13. Cheallaigh Well-Known Member

a good leak... all harvesting mats (except food for some weird reason) now stack to 800

not so good leak... everything uses vit now, quest turn ins and collections.
  14. Adoninilol Well-Known Member

Tenacity still needs a fix!
  15. vexen Member

Quests using vit is great. Adventure xp is really low now so your going to want that xp boost to quest. Collections do not seem to use vitality though I think you may be mistaken there. I wish they did though.