Tle caster

Discussion in 'Mages' started by sk8ingecko, Jun 13, 2017.

1. sk8ingecko New Member

Trying to decide on a caster to come back as. I have narrowed it down to summoners or enchanters. Is there any specific pros or cons to them from a solo and group standpoint? I plan on doing both and fully jumping in this go around. My house remodel will be set, my daughters old enough I can play some so I'm set. Just can't decide. I have a 58 illy and 100 conjy but haven't really played either in some time
  2. Scott4323 Active Member

Sounds like you already probably know more than most since you got a 58 illy and 100 conj.

I just remember when KOS went unlocked on stormhold, and how badly you needed an enchanter to Mez things in SOS, and how I could never seem to find one

I also remember using the conj pet to tank almost the whole zone in runnyeye because we couldn't find a tank, and the pet was just that nasty good
  3. sk8ingecko New Member

See I remember both as well but I doubt either is true anymore. I love the dps of conjy but would probably go necro for a flavor change. For enchanter I am undecided which I'd be but hats why they made an easy betray quest for flipping. (At least until epics)
  4. Zelox Active Member