[TLE][BUG] City of Mist Estate portals cannot be placed

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Sinhika, Nov 15, 2016.

1. Sinhika Well-Known Member

I don't know about on live servers, but on Stormhold, no one can place the City of Mist Estate portals. They vanish immediately after being placed in a house.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  2. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

I think this is only happening with the Qeynos City of Mist portals. However, my main toon on freeport side placed her City of Mist portal in guild hall and when go to exit the guild is not showing up as an option to travel to like any of the other house portals. Haven't tried it with Qeynos ones since I heard about them going poof.
  3. Sinhika Well-Known Member

I couldn't place them in my Neriak apartment, nor in the prestige house we're using for a Guild House.
  4. Wurm Well-Known Member

We can place them, but they take you to the wrong house
  5. Sinhika Well-Known Member

In spite of Thursday's patch notes, and unscheduled patch, I still can't place COME portals in houses. Could we please get this fixed?
  6. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

I'm actually kind of surprised they made it to Stormhold? Wouldn't that have to be part of the "vote to open up another historical zone" thing? :confused:

Uwk
    Trixwynter likes this.
  7. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

On Stormhold or a regular-type server?

Uwk
    Trixwynter likes this.
  8. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

And they're not just being eaten by the architecture? :-/

Uwk
    Trixwynter likes this.
  9. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

What house do they wind up taking you to? Same one, or random? :-/

Uwk
    Trixwynter likes this.
  10. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Had to stare at it for a bit before I realized it was City of Mist Estate... :D

Has anyone also posted this on the Player Support forum? :-/

Uwk
    Trixwynter and Geden like this.
  11. Wurm Well-Known Member

12. Sinhika Well-Known Member

Nope, checked the House items list. No portals. Checked inventory. No portals. They're just getting eaten, period. I place them, get the 'chunk' sound that means you successfully placed a house item, and then they vanish.
  13. Sinhika Well-Known Member

They marketed the Collector's Edition as having the City of Mist house & recipes claimable on Stormhold. I should hope that stuff I pay for isn't "part of a vote"! Remember, the original City of Mist dungeon is in Rise of Kunark, which is the expansion we are on now.
  14. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Ah! Point. :)

Uwk