[TLE] Buccaneer at Arms

Discussion in 'Quests and Seasonal Events' started by Ap0k, Oct 19, 2015.

1. Ap0k Member

Randomly resetting in the encounter.
    Will not let me finish even though I am not even close to dying.

Bug #3 on this FP timeline that has existed for a while now.

#Cashgrab
  2. Darkale New Member

Same happens to me, every time:
    During the quest Buccaneers at Arms, after talking with Lazt Shea during the fight(s) with the armed combatants, the encounter resets at random times. Usually this happens after getting the 1st mob down to 1% - 10%, some times during the fight with 2 combatants, once when the named joined in. Each time, mob went un-attackable, then the encounter resets to beginning. You then need to talk to Lazy Shae to start the encounter again. I tried this over 20 times. Anyone else have this problem? I can't progress from this point.

Spent a lot of time to get this far. Frustrating to get stuck from a bug.
  3. thulia Active Member

same thing, tried like 15-20 times over couple days, only got pass the first combatant twice
  4. Ajjantis Well-Known Member

Had this happen once. I got the update on the second try tho. Lucky me i guess.
  5. Ap0k Member

After a few more pulls: I'm seeing a pattern with my "dumbfire" pet expiring which seems to trigger the reset every time.

Hope this helps someone...
  6. Darkale New Member

Thank you ApOk. I attempted this without using my dumbfire pet and I got the update!
  7. Springelf Active Member

I am having no luck with this. I haven't used dumbfire. It just stops after I fight Shae and friends. I dont know what else to do?