[TLE] Best Healer Class for DPS?

Discussion in 'General TLE Discussion' started by Avouriel the Ratonga, Sep 22, 2018.

1. Avouriel the Ratonga Active Member

Been trying to decide which healer class would be best for DPS since I don't want to just be good for healing. I heard Warden is good for DPS as well as Mystic and a couple of others but I am not sure.
  2. Fistpower Well-Known Member

Inquisitor and Fury will be ur highest parsing healers.
  3. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

There are some healers that have combat arts via AA lines that replace certain spells: mystics, wardens, and inquisitors.

In a group, and certainly in a raid, a healer's job is to ward, deathsave, cure, heal, etc. to keep the tank alive. DPS is secondary. You can spec any healer's AA to do max DPS, but in doing so you hobble some of your ability to keep the tank alive. That's why a number of healers have a DPS spec, for when they're soloing, and a healer spec for when they're in groups or raids.
  4. Adoninilol Well-Known Member

Fury parses the highest, the rest parse about the same.
  5. Atan Well-Known Member

Fury is easier, Inq requires some very specific gear right now to get the dps mod to make melee work
  6. Kalika Well-Known Member

What about channelers ? especially if they can use dissoanance to dps (ie no much healing).Mine is currrently 56 and quite fun to play.

Also furies probably only parse on AOE fight, especially on unlinked encounter since they 3 have 3 blues while most priests have only 1.
  7. Adoninilol Well-Known Member

Death swarm/tempest alone outparse every button that my mystic/warden has, assuming I spam them on my mystic/warden, plus furies get to abuse procs like ice lash, curse, potm, etc. That other healers typically don't get in the mage group.

Inquis are OKAY, but require a setup that is hard to achieve, especially when mage groups reign supreme and off tank groups typically require two healers and a tank at minimum.

I honestly bet defilers could parse behind furies at the moment for #2.

Channelers could probably throw down, but they offer close to zero buffs for group dps unlike other healers, which makes them useless even if they could parse as much as a inquis/mystic.
    Kalika likes this.
  8. Kalika Well-Known Member

You forgot Fae Fire ... well my warden does not get any nice buf, instinct should be groupwide via a focus like tenacity is, but sadly they only gave it us much later in the prestige tree.

She is quite an awesome heroic healer with autocure, tranquility, spores, aoe blocker and insane group HPS.

If they would gave us group instinct , increase our resurrection to 20 meters (like for ALL healers, mystic even get 40meters) and make tranquility tick way faster (each 4 seconds?) may be add some mitigation increase to sandstorm too since i m not sure the blocking helps due to cap.

On live i betrayed but my raid leader and raidmates told me they wanted me to stay that they wanted their little wimpy warden so i betrayed to warden since all druids are neutral.
  9. Momo Well-Known Member

Just in case you asked about DPS because you want to be able to solo as well as group: Druids have some utility that is insanely useful on TLE - they can do druid ports. Also they have runspeed buff - fury the faster one, warden gets evac. For solo questing this is all immensely helpful.
    adaria and Kalika like this.
  10. Greene Active Member

I've collected a lot of gear with straight percentage upgrades to damage (ie +25% damage choker, 12% damage buff on heal which procs everytime I use my raidwide AE heal) and I can single target single raid mobs for 25-35000. But only when I'm not healing at all. And then if they pull within a few seconds I'm hosed because my dissonance bar is full.

I'm useful for intercepting damage and debuffing mobs, so while I might out parse inquisitor or fury dps (I haven't compared or tested this), they probably bring more to the table if I'm not on heal duty.

It's nice to have stances now though, so everyone's a bit more flexable now!
  11. Kalika Well-Known Member

Moslty true for evac since you can ge ported frompersonnal houses. Nature walk is awesone too.
  12. WreckIT New Member

What would top tier DPS be considered on a solo raid mob with standard group buffs at this point? 15k+? Average that is.
  13. Adoninilol Well-Known Member

Jezes parsed like 60k? On gynok or something without jcap/confront fear, pretty sure she would have the highest non momentum sorc parse in the game on the mob if we gave her super cool buffs like UT, bolster, etc.

Fury BTW.

She can push like 30k on every mob if she didn't have to heal and wasn't solo healing.

I've seen her do like 70k? On the first named in ToMC
  14. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

Have you taken a look at the Leaderboards?
    Rosyposy likes this.
  15. Davito Active Member

How on Earth are leaderboards relevant? They don't show damage/DPS. The highest melee and magic hits are from quest items or cheesing devestation fist.
    Atan likes this.
  16. Perrigrin Well-Known Member

I can throw down fairly well on my Channeler when I want to for burst DPS. Longer fights and my DPS goes down quickly.
    Shell > Construct Sacrifice > Eyeshot / Poison Bolt / Various other pew pews - it's fun :)