[TLE] Berserkers and tanking classes

Discussion in 'Fighters' started by Ashmedai, Nov 6, 2015.

1. Ashmedai New Member

Are berserkers a good choice as a tank right now or within a reasonable time-frame? I'm mainly playing an sk because I decided against main-tanking. However, I hear that berserkers can be either mt or ot. Then again, I'm not so sure that I like the combat style either. I know that they are melee-oriented, but their skills weren't as appealing either.

Lastly, are sks a rewarding end-game class to play?

Thanks!
  2. ZUES Well-Known Member

Both the zerker and SK are great classes in AoM and will remain viable in ToT. However, due to the damage in raid zone zerkers and bruisers will be the prevalent classes as MT/OT in ToT.
  3. Zenji Well-Known Member

I believe he was asking about on TLE since that is how the post is titled [TLE] Berserkers and tanking classes.

On TLE any fighter class can tank any of the content if geared properly and you have semi competent healers. With that in mind, MT in raid will be more forgiving as a Guardian or Paladin just do to the defensive tools tanks have being limited currently. As gear, AAs and new abilities are acquired the difference between the "defensive" tanks and the other tanks is much smaller.

In the end play the class you enjoy the style of the most, if played / geared correctly you can tank anything the game throws at you.