Titles not showing up correctly

Discussion in 'EQ2Players.com Website Discussion' started by ARCHIVED-MageChild, Feb 22, 2007.

1. ARCHIVED-MageChild Guest

[p]for the last year (at least) titles have been showing up with numbers on most toons, like mine, for example.[/p][p] [/p][p]Obladi Obladah :1d35b184500be6de:the Lore Seeker is how my character name and title shows up. Did the same thing when i was still the Treasure Hunter or the Dedicated, too.[/p][p] [/p][p]Savant Fitzibiz Bot'Jäger , Destroyer of Fairies is an example of a name that isn't showing that error. I am using IE6, but it also shows up in IE 7 and Opera too.[/p][p] [/p][p]Thanks[/p]
  2. ARCHIVED-DasUberFuzzy Guest

i've noticed that too, that some toons dont have the localization codes, but most do. one common thing i've noticed that older toons and/or non-english toons dont seems to be affected. (btw, thats what those are for, language translation, ":1d35b1848111d7f3:" is a 16 character (aka 128bit) unique identifier that is unique to that title, it can be used to translate that chunk of text in other languages, a coder/translator can search for '1d35b1848111d7f3' and know everyplace it apprears that the text after it is 'hunter of elementals') but considering all the troubles the site is having, i'm not surprised.