Tired of Guild Shopping? Join [Grievance] !

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Steelheart, Apr 28, 2014.

1. PlayerOne Member

My father was a Drakkin and my mother was a High Elf. Am I a Half-Elf? /identitycrisis
  2. Lolaine-Grievance New Member

well we have a date Nov 11 and the fun begins on the 12th ! or maybe the 13th ;)
  3. Lateana Older than Dirt, Playing EQII since 2004

My husband and I were looking for a drama free family friendly guild about two years ago when we found Grievance. The folks there are so nice that we moved a bunch of toons from Freeport to Permafrost :) There is never a problem with needing to take time off and we have NEVER seen anyone derided for not having perfect gear or skills.
  4. Lolaine-Grievance New Member

We have enjoy some fun time :) I am so glad you joined us :p
  5. Auralia New Member

Servers are all merged now, still looking for more good toons! You don't have to dedicate 100% of your life to raid with grievance. If the kids are sick and you need an afk or are not going to be on it is understood. Grievance is family first, always! Come on over and join the family, :D.
  6. Lolaine-Grievance New Member

Looking for a tank and some mages to round out our raid force:)
  7. Lolaine-Grievance New Member

have the winter blues ??? we can help with that ! join us for some fun and games :)
  8. Lolaine-Grievance New Member

Feb 1 WOW already !! come join us and have some fun :)
  9. Icelotha New Member

Me and my group have been playing EQ2 lately on Skyfire server. We are enjoying it a lot and are interested in joining. It would be me, my fiancee, my brother and my best friend.

One of us is an EQ2 vet that played for 2-3 years and myself as well as the others are pretty much new to EQ2 but not new to MMOs. Overall we all 4 have been playing MMOs since 2003, and played way too many to count.
  10. Lolaine-Grievance New Member

looking for a gaming family ? looking for NO drama ? we have a family friendly and no drama guild for you come join the fun and excitement that is Grievance
    check us out!