Tired of Guild Shopping? Join [Grievance] !

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Steelheart, Apr 28, 2014.

1. Steelheart New Member

http://www.grievancegaming.org

Ever buy a game (or download a free 2 play mmo) and sit there waiting to choose a server, hoping you choose a good one with good people that are helpful and not just jerks that flame you when u ask a question. Ever hate joining a guild that you know no one? Ever hop from guild to guild trying to find one that suits you and your play style? Have you ever quit a game that you liked but could never get help from guildies or even find a guild that you liked? Well I am here to tell you there is an answer. Grievance is an online gaming community that spans many games.

Grievance can be found playing in the following games:

Official Grievance Guilds
    ArcheAge (Alpha Guild Formed)
    Elder Scrolls Online (All factions with strong Aldmeri PvP)
    EverQuest II - Permafrost Server
    EverQuest Next
    Final Fantasy XIV - Midgardsormr Server
    Neverwinter - Dragon Server
    Rift - Wolfsbane Server
    SWTOR (Empire: The Shadowlands) (Republic: Jedi Covenant) - PvE Servers
    Star Citizen (Squadron available at launch)
    Wildstar (Dominion and Exile Guilds available at launch)
    World of Warcraft (Alliance: Proudmoore) (Horde: Thrall)

Embassies (Smaller Grievance Guilds)
    Aion - Siel Server
    Dragon's Prophet - Kronos Server
    EVE Online
    Guild Wars 2 - Devona's Rest Server
    Tera - Tempest Reach Server

Team Grievance (Grievance FPS/Shooter/PvP Clans)
    Battlefield 4
    Titanfall
    Warframe
    World of Tanks

MOBAs
    League of Legends
    Smite

(many other smaller and Independent MMOs)

Grievance is a family-oriented online gaming community. We have a very rich and honorable heritage that spans many games over many years, during which Grievance has proven that one can have a very rewarding gaming experience, yet have a life as well. The concepts of family, honor, and loyalty are hallmarks of Grievance and are expected to be upheld and respected by all members.

Grievance is an adult gaming community, 18+ only. We have many long term members. This is no start up guild. We were formed in October 15th, of the year 2000. We were not always known as Grievance, but the membership has been strong and growing! We are one of the few trademarked Guilds in all gaming communities. We are comprised of singles, married couples, retired people, military members, college students and people located through out the US.

When you join Grievance you join a family. This family spans many games and even on opposite sides of the same game. Grievance is always a strong presence in games they are in. Grievance even has a real life get together, like a family reunion. We have this every year. We have a strong management support for each game, not same leaders in every game at one time.

We at Grievance are always looking to expand as anyone would expect. The larger the Grievance community the better it is. Wouldn't it be nice to start a game at launch and have a lot of Grievance members log in with you on the same server and same side? Imagine the friendships you will make with such a strong gaming community.

If Grievance seems like a place for you, please feel free to visit our forums, they are free to register and browse. Come see what games we are in and the servers we reside on. There is always an officer of a certain game or a council member willing to answer any questions. We hope you will come take a look and introduce yourself in the Forum Registration / Applications Forum. Let us know a bit about yourself and what games you are interested or currently playing in. Hope to see you there.

Thank you for your time,
    Steelheart

visit us at http://www.grievancegaming.org
    Lolaine-Grievance likes this.
  2. Lolaine-Grievance New Member

we are a family friendly raiding guild. Have cleared AS and FL working our way into ToV . Raid night are Wednesday / Friday and Saturday nights start times @ 8 pm CDT
    T3 guild hall lvl 95
    come look us up and join the fun!
    Lolaine
    Guild leader/Council VP
  3. Lolaine-Grievance New Member

Looking for Brawler,Bard,Chanter
    Please contact me or any one in game for more info
  4. Steelheart New Member

You can't go wrong with this Guild, and Lolaine is a truly amazing Guild Leader!
  5. Steelheart New Member

6. Lolaine-Grievance New Member

Looking for a few 18+ people !!
    Kids going back to school ? are you going back to school ? cant be on till later after the kids go to bed ? come join us on the Premafrost server !! Raiding 3 nights per week !!
  7. craft-a-holic New Member

Best group of people ever. I have been with them for the past year and loved every minute of it. Come give us a Look. Permafrost Server.
  8. arturos Active Member

I have had some experience with this guild, my friends and I where members of this fine group while playing guild wars. We found them fun and focused a great meta guild that would allow many people that enjoy more than just eq2 a wonderful home across many games. bump and props
  9. Lolaine-Grievance New Member

Hi Arturos nice to see you again :)
    still looking for a few good and like-minded people to join the family!
  10. Lolaine-Grievance New Member

come look at our new guild hall T3 High Keep still moving in so mind the moving boxes
  11. Lolaine-Grievance New Member

upcoming merger has your guild split, thinking of moving servers ? come take a look at us
  12. Lolaine-Grievance New Member

still looking for more to have some fun :)
  13. Lolaine-Grievance New Member

erom rof gnikool

looking for more
  14. PlayerOne Member

Just do it!
    [IMG]
  15. Auralia New Member

Been with Grievance for over 10 years now. Very family friendly. Want to see raid content, but sometimes have to AFK for the kiddos?... with grievance that works. Family always comes first! No docking points or restrictions due to family issues. Don't assume that because you have kiddos or obligations that you can't raid, with grievance you can make it happen!

The first person I sent pictures of my children to when they were born was my mom, but the close second was my guild leader, Lolaine. Grievance truly is family, honor, loyalty.

Happy to answer any questions or run a zone with anyone interested, usually logged on under either Auralia or Brin :)
  16. Lolaine-Grievance New Member

just tired ?? come join us and add that spark you need :D

Brin i still have those pics :)
  17. Auralia New Member

We also have loads of crafters to help out when ever gear or adornments are needed.
    Also poisons and potions for all raids are provide by the guild.

From shiny hunting to farming zones for gear in Grievance you will always find someone willing to help. Also happy to help those in the 90s PL in sky shrine to get those last levels and start the process of gearing up!
  18. Lolaine-Grievance New Member

are we there yet ? waiting for the xpac and the merge !!!:)!!!
  19. Veta Well-Known Member

I can attest for this. I started playing again back in Skyshrine after a long break. I was behind and they accepted me when I first came back. I probably would not be where I am currently if it were not for Lolaine and Elva helping me catch back up. Their raiding schedule definitely helped me when I had really strange class schedules.

Grievance is a good group of people.
  20. PlayerOne Member

Come join the fight!

[IMG]