Tinkerfest Feedback & Bugs - 2020

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Kaitheel, Jul 2, 2020.

1. Kaitheel Developer

Yes, people should be getting Season 7 familiars from the PQ chest, they should no longer be given level 111+ advanced studies, and they should see Empyreal Quintessence deposited to their currency list.

~ Kaitheel
  2. Chrol Developer

Okay this one's on me. I didn't catch the fact that the mitigation buffs were combining multiple levels into one, so these level 120 mobs were gaining stats from level 110 and 120. Their mitigations are currently still lower than the original update, but will be reduced by another ~20k with the next update. Sorry for the mix-up!
  3. Chikkin Well-Known Member

nevermind, found recipe I was looking for on vendor
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Rosyposy like this.
  4. Tkia Well-Known Member

Okay, last night I was on Kaladim and collected shinies and cogs in Gorowyn no problem. Handed in the collection, bought all my recipes and started doing quests. While I was in Qeynos delivering booze I picked up a shiny - fireworks! Tried another - more fireworks! I picked up 6 and got 5 fireworks and one collectible. I thought you banished them, Kaitheel? Is this intended or an oversight?
  5. Kaitheel Developer

Dangit! I did miss one of the loot tables. Sorry about that. It'll be fixed for next year!

~ Kaitheel
  6. Tkia Well-Known Member

Hmm, I know Kaladim was an extra bunch of work and you do such an awesome job that I guess I'll let you off. You can even keep the cookies :)
    *wanders off to fill up the Kaladim bank with fireworks to match all her other servers*
  7. Tkia Well-Known Member

Ok, so I actually decided that I'd rather risk death in Freeport than drown in fireworks in Qeynos so I snuck into East FP. I was doing really well - got a bunch of old bits and 3 of my new bits with no trouble - well, only 1 death .... and then it happened! Firework!!! In all I seem to have collected 20 shinies and got 3 fireworks out of them. Infinitely preferable to the 5/6 ratio going on in Qeynos the night before, but the pesky things are still sneaking in there!

On the good news front, I got all 5 of the Gnomeland Security items without seeing a single firework :)
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Rosyposy like this.
  8. Brewmyst Well-Known Member

This bug doesn't seem to be a problem for the majority of my characters, only one on my account, and one on a friend's account. On the Kaladim server, both my friend and I have good aligned characters (dirge and mystic). Neither one of us can see the Swift-Kicking Pedipowered Leaper mount that's on Tarly, from last year. Another friend of mine, and my husband have evil aligned characters, who can see it (SK and ranger).
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  9. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

It's not just on Kaladim, trust me on this. Also finding them on Halls of Fate. :(

Uwk
    Rosyposy and Breanna like this.
  10. Kaitheel Developer

Correct, it affects all servers.

~ Kaitheel
  11. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

FEEDBACK: Okay, this was a massively unpleasant surprise, but I guess I should've known...why, in the name of all that's holy on a holy-day, do our Harvesting skills need to be anything other than a ONE?! :mad:

This is not a rhetorical question. I would like an answer for this.

I'm at 20+ skill level, and still getting "You didn't gather anything, you low-level schmoe. You stink, you reprehensible piece of slime. Try again, 100zr." as a result, rather than a Shiny Tinkerfest Cog, which, considering this toon is new and will need...hmm...133 Cogs, that'll take way longer than it should (120 for all the recipes, 5 for the Sprocketbreaker Harpoon Launcher, 5 for the Tinkered Glow Skimmer, and 3 for the Tinkered Firework Projectomatic [which, if it used the fireworks we get in the purple glowies instead of collectibles as ammo, I wouldn't squawk so much about them being there]). :-/

Same thing in the Frostfell Village; I can only assume that cranking the Trivial requirement up to like 90 there was a fairly recent (and unwelcome) move, since we only have to be level TWO Artisans to scribe the recipe books. :-/

If Harvesting anything (Fish nodes, I'm looking at you) wasn't so dependent on whether or not Rares were present, we could actually SEE what gods-forsakenly high levels we'd need ahead of time and work our way up to it. X-P

Uwk
  12. Geroblue Well-Known Member

I would check on that, but all of my harvesting skills are higher than a one. My apologies.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  13. Tkia Well-Known Member

Uwk, just find the toon with the highest combination of harvesting and bountiful skill and send them out to farm enough for that whole account/server. Trust me, it's much easier that way.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Breanna like this.
  14. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

What, than making it right? Faster, certainly... :-/

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.