Tinkerfest Feedback & Bugs - 2020

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Kaitheel, Jul 2, 2020.

1. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

Yep, so PQ worked fine.
    crate link is \aITEM 298313170 905249810 0 0 0:[Hack 'n Slash Reward Crate]\/a

Please scrap advanced books and replace them with shadow/empyral, and it would be nice to get season 7 familiars instead of season 6.
  2. Kuulei Well-Known Member

Same here, no currency in tab or bags even though the message stated I received an Emypral (note: it did NOT state an extra for being a member, which I believe it should have as it does for BoL PQ).
  3. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

Agreed - removing those 81 "advanced" books from the possible loot and/or replacing them with empyral/shadow studies would be great.
  4. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

Ditto - while the reward popup says we received it, this reward seems to have disappeared somewhere between the reward popup and our currency tab (these were all level 120 characters reporting this, FYI)
    Dude, Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Breanna like this.
  5. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

I *did* get the doubling message on our second run, but still no actual empyral quintessence to be found in currency tab or inventory.
  6. Whodat753 New Member

i just tried to do the clockwork snafu quest and the harpies are now unkillable...after ten minutes they were still at 100 % health..Thats with hitting them with ascensions also....their mitigation was too high. i was htting them for around 5k a hit
    Dude and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  7. Kuulei Well-Known Member

That should be addressed the next patch.
    Dude and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  8. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

I did additional testing with Chrol yesterday (redid the first instance of new quest with same chars with him looking and adjusting stuff in the background) and it will be fixed next patch. He cut resolve and fervor in half if I get it right.
    We should end up with mobs on par with BoL solo instances, which should be fine for most players. If you're a low-dps or just brand new 120, you might need/want to mentor down. If you played regularly in BoL, it should be fine.
  9. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Mine too! Thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you! :D

Uwk
    /bows_in_Kaitheel's_direction
    Dude and Breanna like this.
  10. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Gah, level 81 is the highest the books get up to, for like level 120 toons? :(

Uwk
    Dude and Breanna like this.
  11. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

TINKERFEST REQUEST:

A Magic Mouth sign like the ones the City Festivals get? If any other type of holiday should have one, it'd be this one. ;->

Uwk
    Dude, Rosyposy, Whilhelmina and 2 others like this.
  12. Rosyposy Well-Known Member

:p
    Dude, Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Breanna like this.
  13. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

No ... 81 is the *number* of level 111-120 books there are for "advanced studies" in the loot crate ... 10 books for 8 of the classes, 1 book for provis = 81 items on there that we can get far more easily now.
  14. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Ah! Enlightenment dawns! Thanks! :D

Uwk
    who doesn't have anyone above 110 on Test yet... :-/
    Dude, Rosyposy and Breanna like this.
  15. Chrol Developer

Potency and fervor to be exact, as those would directly affect spell damage. Live event zones are solo so resolve is non-existent, and are more on par with outdoor BoL (The Blinding, Aurelian Coast, Wracklands) mobs.
  16. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

my bad!

And thanks again for your reactivity in double-checking this and fixing it!
  17. Kaitheel Developer

The following changes were submitted to live with today's update by Caith, but I am unsure when they will be on Test:
    • The Familiar Cage should be fixed to drop season 7 familiars, as intended.
    • Players should now really be given "Empyreal Quintessence".
    ~ Kaitheel
  18. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

I don't think any fixes that you made to these mobs to make them more in-range with overland mobs went in, despite us having 2 patches on Test this week. With this event going live in a couple days, will the mob strength tweaks be going in untested?
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone, Dude and Breanna like this.
  19. Chrol Developer

The fix is already live. I’ll double-check what’s up with it not being on test when I get a chance. Thanks for the head’s up.
  20. Altho Well-Known Member

Is the new PQ reward in yet?
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Dude like this.