Tinkerfest 2013 Feedback & Bugs

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Kaitheel, Jun 14, 2013.

1. Calthine Well-Known Member

What level?
  2. knightritalin Active Member

Awesome, love the new updates. this rocks!
  3. knightritalin Active Member

Could there be Updates to the textures or the graphics please?.
    Thanks.

Will that come anytime in the future?, Thank You.
  4. brokenshieldd Active Member

I don't know why you guys felt that your should make Redd's zone harder than what it was. I am running a lvl 12 warden with out a merc and only quest gear and normal spells. The normal mobs in the zone I can kill easy. But when it come to the Names I can't even scratch them

And for some one to tell you guys that the zone was to easy you need to make it harder. The first thing you need to ask is what lvl was they and what kind of gear did they have.
  5. Mophia Active Member

All of my test chars are between 18 and 25, my nec is level 22 sarnak nec, and as I said she was using tank pet and zerk merc.

Did manage to complete it on her, with a level 52 nec guildie mentoring me, but of course, though Redd can be done grouped, only 1 per attempt can get the gears. Either make it fully solo, or allow the updates to be shared. But!!!!! and it's a BIG BUT, if you make it solo, please make the names easier, the rest are fine, the names are much too hard!!!!!

My nec with tank pet, and zerk merc, only got the overseer to 3% and the other named, with all the miners, is even harder. Esp since the adds pile on partway through the fight.

and you can only have group help in Klak'Anon, if they are also doing the mission, as once you zone out of the Klak Anon bit after getting the capacitors and gears, you can't go back in to help your guildie. So only 1 can get the gears per time going in, so if grouped, get all bar 1 of the capacitors and the gears, so they can go back in and do a reset for the other to get the gears. Provided you don't get the last capacitor, you can go back in multiple times until everyone gets the gears.
  6. Mophia Active Member

oh and all my chars are in the mc gear for their level.
  7. Kaitheel Developer

brokenshieldd & Mophia,
    Thank you for alerting us of this issue! It was never intended for anything under level 50 to become more difficult.
    These zones are for all level ranges, and the buff packages being applied to the mobs should take that into account.

~Kaitheel
    brokenshieldd and knightritalin like this.
  8. Kaitheel Developer

There is no planned update for any Tinkerfest art assets. I have been quite pleased with the amount of support that the art team has been able to provide for this live event despite scheduling crunch.

That being said, if you see a grievous art error it may be corrected with a future update, but most likely not in time for Tinkerfest. So, don't hesitate to report it!

~Kaitheel
    Calthine likes this.
  9. knightritalin Active Member

Hi,

Thank You very much for the reply, I'm sorry but I did not mean Tinkerfest, I meant EQ2.
    Sorry Thank You.

Thank You.
  10. Chrol Developer

The health on the bosses in Klak'Anon: Redd's Request, were way too high when below level 60. The fix for this has just been submitted. It'll be listed in update notes whenever it hits test. Thanks all!
  11. Cloudrat Well-Known Member

Broken door needs fixing :) This door needs to be functional please:)

[IMG]
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Mermut like this.
  12. Jexi Well-Known Member

I like the new door, but just like last year, I wish that at least one of the Tinkerfest doors would actually open. We do not have a working door for Tinkerfest. We have lots of lovely doors, but can we at least have 1 opening Tinkerfest door, please? :) Perhaps add a frame to the old one and make it slide open like Star Trek? Or make this new door this year open on a hinge?
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Cloudrat like this.
  13. Afista Well-Known Member

I'd consider these grievous. The misaligned cuts to the block patterns make the item seem wrong or incomplete. It doesn't make sense to have a metal trim abruptly ending and the wood it's encasing just hanging open.

At the very least, the stair and railing should be corrected.

[IMG]
  14. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

We did ask for a functional tinkerfest door before last year's tinkerfest and was very disappointed we didn't get one. The door looks just like the ones on the buildings in steamfont and they work......Please please please make the door functional.
  15. Absyntheea Well-Known Member

Those really REALLY look off. The pattern just does not translate well. (and I really wish we had gotten the patterns for the Burnished Metal blocks instead.. since those are ONLY available on the marketplace.. )
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  16. Kaitheel Developer

I'm trying to pass your feedback along to art, but I can't seem to find a "working" animated door object (movable house item)... Can any of you refer one to me?

~Kaitheel
  17. Mermut Well-Known Member

Carved Freeport Door is one of them.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  18. Kaitheel Developer

Thank you!

~Kaitheel
  19. Kaitheel Developer

Wahoo! I've got some early indications that we'll get the corrugated wood building blocks corrected!

I've also done some scriptifying magic on the Galvanized Entry Plate. I think you'll like!

~Kaitheel
  20. Cloudrat Well-Known Member

[IMG]