Tinkerfest 20% Off Reward

Discussion in 'General Feedback' started by Almee, Jun 12, 2023.

1. Almee Well-Known Member

Four of my characters got the 20% off reward, this morning, and one character went ahead and bought some furniture but only got the normal 10% off, and for some weird reason, when trying to buy the tinkered bedroom set got the corners to a castle wall instead. Despite this, I went ahead and bought the bedroom and tool set making sure no other item was being bought.

Later, when I had time to buy the Tinkerfest furniture and prestige home, with the other characters who got the 20% reward, I couldn't find the reward in their backpacks. Apparently getting kicked to character select erases the reward and they all got kicked to character select before I could buy more furniture.

Not everyone is going to have backpack space to buy furniture, when out adventuring, or they may not have time to make immediate purchases. Or, like me, they might get kicked to desktop or character select when porting to their guild hall, or home, to unpack so they can buy Tinkerfest items. You all need to rethink the way you are offering this "sale" if you want people to buy what you are selling.
    Twyla and Feara like this.
  2. Feara Well-Known Member

How does one obtain the 20% off reward?
  3. Almee Well-Known Member

I don't know. I never got it. One option was to redeem the reward, which somehow made me buy the castle corners instead of the tinkered bedroom set I wanted, and the other option was to use the reward. I tried both, but it looked like I only got the normal 10% though I can't be sure of that as the Canadian wildfires have my eyes all messed up. The reward drops from treasure chests. So far I've seen one for 10% and one for 20%. Fortunately, the cost of the bedroom set is less than $2 but I was going to buy the prestige tinkered house. Guess that won't happen now.
    Feara likes this.
  4. Chikkin Well-Known Member

tinkerfest coupons have a chance to drop in mob chests, Tinkerfest PQ chest also, there's a few of them that just get awarded randomly, 5%, 10% and 20%
    Feara and Twyla like this.
  5. Chikkin Well-Known Member

Mind you, those coupons are a temporary item, I think they last 2 hours, and you do get a message in purple text (I'll try to see what's designated with that color for me) in chat that they are about to expire in a few minutes, and then that the times is up, they expired and were removed from your inventory. I saw those messages yesterday.
    Twyla and Feara like this.
  6. Cyliena Well-Known Member

You also need to select the coupon from the dropdown when you're on the final page to buy the product. It's near the top, there's one dropdown that says "Purchase using Daybreak Cash" and under the "No coupon selected." If you have the coupon, it'll show up there when you click it.
    Twyla, Tkia and Taled like this.