Tinkered Workstation

Discussion in 'Tradeskills' started by WhysperWynde, Dec 29, 2020.

1. WhysperWynde Well-Known Member

OK so I saw the Tinkered Workstation @ The Bazaar and I really liked it. Like Varig's Forge which you can get in EQ2 Celebration Bundle to put in your home for Crafting all types of items and all methods of Crafters - it is multi-crafter enabling. So what I'd like to know is if I can acquire one for my home and if so how?

It would make a nice compliment to the Varig's Forge in my Crafting Center but can I attain one? Does anyone know of a way to get a Tinkerer's multi-Crafting Station for home use?
    Breanna likes this.
  2. WhysperWynde Well-Known Member

Tock's Tinkered Workstation. OK so answering my own question here = I researched and found this info .. Tock's Tinkered Tinkerstation | EverQuest 2 Wiki | Fandom

So I have to go to The Anchorage and can purchase it from Sprocket. Could somebody PLEASE tell me how to get to The Anchorage? I looked that up and all it says is that it is set up in an abandoned mine in the south of Cobalt Scar. I've been to Cobalt Scar and can't find anyway of getting to the Anchorage. I'm not finding a mine although I did find a cave in the south filled with little critters like coyotes (can't remember the game name for them.) But not finding an abandoned mine. Anybody been to The Anchorage and could give me directions on getting there???
  3. Melkior Well-Known Member

4. Ghostouls Well-Known Member

So, just to be clear, Tock's Tinkered Station, does not work? It says for "This item is for Decoration Only!"
  5. Melkior Well-Known Member

As far as I know that is correct. Decoration.
    Breanna likes this.