Tinkered Personal Harvest Depot

Discussion in 'Tradeskill Discussion' started by ARCHIVED-lameforumhandle, Feb 8, 2010.

1. ARCHIVED-Cinyth Guest

Ruckus@Unrest wrote:
    Houses were actually flagged as only being able to put one of any specific lore item in it like the guild hall door or the Achievement mirror, I'm sure there are others.
    Not positive, but using your example . . . though they are not heirloom you should be able to make one for yourself and place it, (thus removing it from being associated with your toon) then make another for your alt and place it in their house if you have given yourself trustee access.
  2. ARCHIVED-Finora Guest

Cynith@Antonia Bayle wrote:
    Ugh that'll certainly be difficult for some such as my alt living deep in Neriak, since my tinker is from Qeynos.
    These really should be heirloom. Otherwise I'm going to have to force my husband to level up a tinkerer as well. I hate to have to pay someone to make a recipe I already have.
  3. ARCHIVED-TheSpin Guest

Finora@Everfrost wrote:
    well it sunds like you have 2 accounts, you can just commission one to a character on your wife's account and she can place it in your neriak house. I also imagine there are ways you could sneak into neriak that would be easier than leveling up a new tinkerer. If all else fails have your neriak alt get it commissioned from another tinkerer.
  4. ARCHIVED-celestina936 Guest

Finora@Everfrost wrote:
    mmmmmm this sounds fun.... I can see some possiblities
    1. Use guild flag and have the Neriak resident place it in front of house; log over to your Q character - take flag.... make sure the Q character is listed as trustee on the Neriak residence.
    2. No guild? Use a call of some sort, be it racial, quested through the LS timeline (orb of transportation - 3 charges), or purchased in broker or station cash or a lucky loot item from LoN.
    3. can always commission to a second account, too.
    I don't believe everything needs to be heirloom - takes the fun out of figuring things out. I know many peeps prefer instant satisfaction and want easy easy easy rather than taking the tourist route. That's JMO.
  5. ARCHIVED-Xalmat Guest

I would like to see the total items that this can hold bumped to 150. After all the guild hall one holds 150.
  6. ARCHIVED-Valdaglerion Guest

Xalmat wrote:
    The guild one also cost a lot more to acquire initially and has a weekly upkeep. I was surprised they did 100 TBH.
  7. ARCHIVED-Xalmat Guest

Artemiz@The Bazaar wrote:
    Good point.
  8. ARCHIVED-Thunderthyze Guest

Bear in mind that it is just a repository. It doesn't "magically" fill itself like the GH version with the attendent harvest bots. This is really only of use to those players for whom harvesting is their "thang" and current shared bank slots are either not sufficient or else too much of a pain to manage manually when crafting. It is not a replacement for getting down and dirty and harvesting your own top tier raw materials.
  9. ARCHIVED-Graves85 Guest

I was commsion crafting the supply depot today. The customer put in the rares, but they would not update my recipe. I had to take the rares into my possion then craft the item. Seems like a bug to me.
  10. ARCHIVED-CorpseGoddess Guest

Kaita@Nagafen wrote:
    That must be fairly new, because I've been able to craft depots (up to this weekend, haven't done any since last week) using the commission system with no problems at all.
  11. ARCHIVED-Sarah Guest

So what does this item require to make? I need to hunt me down a tinkerer!
  12. ARCHIVED-JonasLupus Guest

It costs 5 brellium ores, some titanium, some amber and 10 ethereal coals. On a pristine combine, it returns 12 amber.
  13. ARCHIVED-donilla Guest

I personally dont see myself crafting outside of the guild hall, but the chance to empty two bags of rares? Priceless.
  14. ARCHIVED-Eveningsong Guest

Donilla@Antonia Bayle wrote:
    And transmuting crap! I have a full guild hall depot and still managed to almost fill one house depot between all the rares, transmuting bits and leftover provisioning harvests. I will eventually pull the provisioner stuff and put it in her own depot, since no one else has a use for them.
  15. ARCHIVED-Thunderthyze Guest

Eveningsong wrote:
    Good luck with that if you end up with thousands of each raw like most guilds do.