Tinkered Items (image heavy)

Discussion in 'Tradeskill Discussion' started by ARCHIVED-Drasic, Dec 6, 2006.

1. ARCHIVED-Brigh Guest

Where is the Gnarmy dumbfire pets?
  2. ARCHIVED-Cirroco Guest

[p]Just made a Safety Recaller tonight.[/p][p] [/p][p]Take 9 Vanadiums to make, but you get 4 back if you make it pristine.[/p][p]5 charges, lvl 51 (combat class) required.[/p][p]Writeup says the evac only affects the caster, not the group.[/p][p]At 1 vanadium cost per charge, I won't be testing that detail soon :shock:[/p][p] [/p][p]Any word on whether these items cn be recharged? The costs on this one seem... excessive.[/p][p]Has anybody seen an Overclocked Hover? Does it have charges?[/p]
  3. ARCHIVED-Conjy Guest

Awsome post thank you!
  4. ARCHIVED-artemiszion1982 Guest

This is a great thread, I just picked up Tinkering lastnight. Now I just need to figure out where to do the crafting for it at.
  5. ARCHIVED-Brigh Guest

Cirroco wrote:
    My cloud costs WHAT?
  6. ARCHIVED-Cirroco Guest

Brigh wrote:
    ROFL!
    I just finished mastering transmuting and tinkering... I was coming back to this post to b*tch about TEN CHARGES on the hovering device... Thanks for linking that other post. Sad that it'll take Illucide two LU's from now to look at it, but perhaps someday (a few months from now) tinkering will be worth the effort. (It certainly isn't at the moment.)
  7. ARCHIVED-Killroy [DK] Guest

Here is the rare items, gonna post missing ons when i got the chance :p

Edit: picture links was dead, adde a new one, and som indgame links to
    This forum stings when talking about inserting pictures, soo here is lings insted
    http://img178.imageshack.us/img178/...areitemsda0.jpg
    http://img261.imageshack.us/img261/...ueprintssd2.jpg

\aITEM 924850022 1548096956:Blueprint: Gnomish Luclin Boots\/a
    \aITEM 7284607 -1624782303:Blueprint: Hovering Device\/a
    \aITEM 108746148 -2035214800:Blueprint: Magnetized Generator\/a
    \aITEM -765866844 -821600062:Blueprint: Overclocked Hovering Device\/a
    \aITEM -1809908673 -1494876835:Blueprint: Reconstructor\/a
    \aITEM -758643270 2075611180:Blueprint: Safety Recaller\/a

Killroy....8)
  8. ARCHIVED-Brazarik Guest

ProphecyCT wrote:
    My personal opinion is that Tinkering was not put in as a viable means to make money. Too many items are Tinkerer only. I think that the "vision" for tinkering items is that if you want it, then you will have to work for it.
  9. ARCHIVED-ShesSoSurreal Guest

I read on the coercer forums that there are aura googles..yet don't see them here. Do they exist? And at what skill can they be made.
  10. ARCHIVED-Bakual Guest

[p]So, for those that wonder what is needed to built a "Mechanized Platinum Repository of Reconstruction" (aka portable Mender):[/p][p]18 Porous Loam 5 Raw Xegonite (some coming back if pristine) 8 Rosewood 10 Pristine Repair Material (cost 60g/piece at fuel merchant!)[/p][p]:([/p]
  11. ARCHIVED-fernandez1949 Guest

First off thanks to the thread starter, great info! Next up.. some of the tinkered items require a tinker skill to use them, why add a tinker skill of 100 or more to an item? I mean another tinker won't buy those, as they can make them, themselves.
  12. ARCHIVED-Calthine Guest

A Dev post on the old forums said it was designed that way, so one of the benefits of being a tinkerer is to enhance your own adventure capabilities.
  13. ARCHIVED-Loranthala Guest

[p]/bonk Calthine[/p][p] I like a lot of the items as a tinkerer, esp the FD >< but it seems like lot of people who would do tinkering for the skill and to use items are not always available to make the items for personal use.[/p]
  14. ARCHIVED-Devilsbane Guest

fernandez1949 wrote:
    Convenience, I am a provisioner who finds myself buying food and drink made by others. The habit was instilled in me when it took five combines to make one 5 hr food/drink.
  15. ARCHIVED-NEVERDIE9 Guest

Where do u find all these recipes for +success with tradeskill classes as weaponsmith etc.? i can only make for armorerer and woodworker if i remember right
  16. ARCHIVED-pointytail Guest

Keep working your Tinkering. The higher you go, the more of the +success items you'll unlock. The requirements to use the items for a given level are all the same, but the necessary skill to actually make them varies.
  17. ARCHIVED-Cyirus Guest

Can anybody post the rest of the recipes for the blue prints or know of a link to find them?
    Thanks! = )
  18. ARCHIVED-Calthine Guest

19. ARCHIVED-Quizko Guest

Call of the Tinkerer

lvl 375

CoH's caster to group

Useful spell

6 Silicate Loams (very hard to come by or super expensive )
    15 Raw Kunzite
    10 Deklium Clusters
    10 Smoldering Coal

Each level of making the spell gives you back a Silicate loam, so be sure when you make it to go all 4 levels.

Quizko
    400 Tinkerer
  20. ARCHIVED-Cuddlyhuggles Guest

Thank you so much for your wonderful post! I loved looking at all the items I am and will be able to make. : )
    Silly question maybe, but isn't there a repair robot that can also get amde with tinkering skills? If so, what level is it?
    Thank you,
    Kat : )