Timeless Elegance by Eadrik (Skyfire)

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Eadrik, Jan 21, 2018.

1. Eadrik Member

Name: Timeless Elegance by Eadrik
    Server: Skyfire
    Owner: Eadrik
    Address: Jade Tiger's den comfort Suite 04 in the City of Freeport
    Decorator: Eadrik
    Pictures: Eadrik

The second project, after finishing the guild hall, was my personal home, a 3-room appartment in Freeport. When I looked at the old decoration, that consisted of a few furniture parts, some rugs and items from the good old days, I had absolutely no idea, where to start or how the appartment should look like. This appartment needed a complete overhaul!

Feel free to visit and rate. Thank you :)

Here some screenshots of the result:
    [IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
    Febrith, elflover, Mariebella and 6 others like this.
  2. kianne Well-Known Member

:) oh wow this is beautiful and very very elegant , if the beams wernt there you wouldnt know you were in a freeport home bravo

3. Eadrik Member

An awesome video, you made! Thank you very much Kianne :)
  4. kianne Well-Known Member

You are very welcome, it was a pleasure to tour and video it for you , your home is amazing :) happy to do more should you want :)
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Eadrik like this.
  5. Eadrik Member

Of course, I would appreciate that very much, Kianne. Already another project on my mind, and a guild mate wants me to assist her decorating her estate :) I'll post here when another project is completed ;)
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and kianne like this.
  6. Karamella Well-Known Member

Looks very elegant indeed. The wood and cobble stone wall segments looks great together.
  7. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Ack! Good point! I was wracking my brains trying to remember the possible stone combinations for the Freeport places, and didn't even think about the cobblestone building block type stuff...brilliant use of it! :)

Uwk
    Karamella and Eadrik like this.
  8. Eadrik Member

That's what I mentioned in my thread about the guild hall. Taking the raw building interior, preserving some wall elements and combining them with building blocks, creating segments or corners. Experimenting with different combos of default wall textures to match with building blocks. Each room might have another texture/building block combo theme, so the visitor's eye does not get bored :) The different room types of the cities have a great potential for that.
  9. Quiarrah Well-Known Member

Love that water feature as well. . . may incorporate that into a new house . . .