Time to hangup my shiny gathering shoes

Discussion in 'General TLE Discussion' started by Gnomfu, Apr 21, 2019.

1. Gnomfu Active Member

Hey all.

Not many know or probably remember me from over the years, but I wanted to pop in and say bye to any who do.

I set a goal for myself on FG : to do every crafting quest available x9, which I completed up to the last expansion released. It was the after merger announcement for FG that I started to realize long term achievement goals are not going to work on TLE servers and I truly believe that it will be impossible to get all the collections titles / rewards on Kaladim because of the sever will close long before all the needed expansion will be released. Plus missing the guide event yesterday all helped confirm I'm not playing enough as is.

So with all the years of fun I've had playing EQ2 and all the wonderful people I've chatted with it's time to hangup my gathering shoes and wish everyone good luck and there should be more shinys to pickup now.
  2. Greene Active Member

The temporary nature of these servers aren't the best for long term achievements. I remember a necro on Stormhold was trying to complete every quest available in game. There's no point to be honest, they don't last long enough.

Enjoy them for what they are, a chance to hang out with people you know, and people you haven't met yet :p
    Bekkr and Rosyposy like this.
  3. MightyMeaghan Well-Known Member

He's got a point about those Kaladim achievements. Some of them are just plain ridiculous.