Time-Locked Expansion Server Marketplace Sale Through October 1, 2015

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Roshen, Sep 21, 2015.

1. Elinea Well-Known Member

Do I need to submit a ticket to request a refund of the difference? I bought things on two accounts before I realized we were being charged more than the advertised price.
  2. Chikkin Well-Known Member

I put in a ticket, can't hurt

have to do it from website /suport as the in game /petition only opens blank browser window
  3. Nele Member

I got my discount after submitting the ticket. And that was fairly quick response. Just wanted to say thank you DBG for resolving my issue so quickly))
  4. Mitten Active Member

Ok, I'm impressed, that was fast.
  5. Elinea Well-Known Member

Got mine all taken care of as well, I'm super impressed! I suspect it may have been borked by the patch this morning, so I'm assuming it was caught and fixed before too many people spent their DBC.
    Moonpanther and HaphazardAllure like this.
  6. Ryni Bard since 2004

Got mine back as well, thanks for fixing it so quickly.
    Moonpanther likes this.
  7. Adevil Well-Known Member

I put in a /petition Wednesday morning, and have yet to see anything other than the autoreply. What category did you put your ticket under? I chose Billing -> Refund
  8. Elinea Well-Known Member

That's what I did as well. Did you respond to the autoreply? They won't do anything if you don't respond to the autoreply message (found that out the hard way). It says in there, that they don't do refunds, but if you still need help to reply to that message. If you don't, then they'll just close it out.
    Adevil likes this.
  9. Adevil Well-Known Member

Yes, I've also added the purchase details from Purchase History.
  10. Adevil Well-Known Member

Got my refund! TY to customer service.
    HaphazardAllure and Elinea like this.
  11. Elinea Well-Known Member

I've worked as a customer service rep for various companies, and know first hand how stressful it can be. I try to cut these guys and gals as much slack as possible. They are human, after all :)

Glad you got your issue sorted out!
    Adevil likes this.
  12. Filly67 Well-Known Member

Can anyone tell me if the discount applies to membership?
  13. Melancolie New Member

...What if I bought stuff and didn't look how much SC it took off me? ...>.>
  14. Elinea Well-Known Member

You can log into your account on the web page and check your payment history. It'll show how much DBC it took from your balance.