Time-Locked Expansion Server FAQ

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Roshen, Jul 23, 2015.

1. LittleOgre New Member

I absolutely agree... I want my monkey =)
  2. Alenna Well-Known Member

NO do not bring back WORTS where only 2 crafting classes did not need any other class and one class was needed by most.
    Roanon, Finora, Xillean and 2 others like this.
  3. Alenna Well-Known Member

left upper corner of your launch pad set version to U.S. english
    Seefar likes this.
  4. Sapphirius Well-Known Member

Could you imagine spending hours grinding out WORT after WORT after WORT - one at a time because mass production didn't exist - just so you can make (or have made) all the subcombines you need to finally make your pretty new sword and set of armor sometime the next day or day after? And then doing the same for several more hours because five other people in the crafting zone found out you were an alchemist and all of them need stuff from you that they can't make. I don't have to imagine it. I've done it.

NOT my idea of fun.
    Xillean and Rhodris like this.
  5. trixster Active Member

This also is a potential huge finanical advantage for the hard headed among us. If only you can make it, it has good value.
    Bloodfang likes this.
  6. Alenna Well-Known Member

I heard about it from my friends and brother who got me into the game and did not like what I heard I'm glad they changed it. my brother who is still playing says no to bringing WORTS Back.
  7. Alenna Well-Known Member

you must have had an alchemist didn't you when there were WORTS no to an unfair system that made one class needed by all bot themselves and provishoners where 2 classes didn't need anyone else.
  8. Sapphirius Well-Known Member

Sorry, but when WORTs and subs were in, I never saw the light of day in this game unless I threw a fit and logged on a secret alt that no one else knew. I was chained to that crafting table. Yeah, I was rich beyond belief, but what good was all that coin when I never got to use it?
  9. SandyH66 New Member

I resubbed to EQ2 on a month to month sub to get the All Access membership so I could create characters on Stormhold pve TLE server. Yesterday morning I verified my email address, and thought "Great! Now to get in game and create a character on the TLE server." But no.....the create new character on TLE server button is greyed out and I get the message that I need to be an All Access member to use this function. So the game does not recognize that I AM already an All Access member. What's the deal?? Other friends in my guild have not had such a problem after resubbing. I sent in a support ticket yesterday to which I have still not received a response of any kind. Getting pretty frustrated with Daybreak at this point.
  10. Danaris New Member

Do you have an available character slot as I believe if you have used all your slots on Splitpaw for instance you won't be able to make a character on The Tle server:(
    Bloodfang likes this.
  11. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

yea I knew that Kelethin will not be added forgot that butcherblock is connected to it.
    anyway if you read this post you will see that we only get slow ground mounts for the locked servers espezially the pvp one
  12. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

oh just thought of it I read we wont get a guild hall are we getting a guild bank ?
    Blade Parker likes this.
  13. Sapphirius Well-Known Member

no idea. I haven't even joined a guild yet to look, but if I remember, guild banks came in way before guild halls. We were using them in the Crafting Alliance on LDL as harvest storage.
  14. SandyH66 New Member

I only have 1 character so far on the US English server. I didn't think that my full character slots on Splitpaw, being an EU English server would count against the character limit on the US servers.
  15. Rhodris EQ2Wire Ninja

They don't. The different regions have their own limits on numbers of characters.
  16. SandyH66 New Member

Then the problem lies with Daybreak not updating my membership status for the game. Thanks for the replies, and hopefully I'll hear something from support soon.
    Seefar likes this.
  17. Guntharr New Member

Great concept --
    It's a bit of a stretch to claim max-nostalgia with the premise of an expansion after 30 days.

It would be great if we could get expansion releases that mirrored the length they took come come out when they first went live. I bet a number of people would play on such a server.
    Charlice and Bloodfang like this.
  18. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

they will have an election after 30 days its up to the players to vote
    I can imagine it will take some months before the pvp server will go on
  19. MisterMister New Member

Is classic EQ instanced? More-so raiding/dungeons.

Dragons instanced or race/sock style? Never played before instanced expansions, sol am not sure
  20. Alan Towery New Member

So should Darkened Shard and Crypt of Thaen be open now since they were in before the first expansion?

I thought you had to claim an item to start each one or are they now somewhere else?